s.sisco wrote:Image

we so need a LIKE button
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by BagHead727 »

Nicotti wrote: That's all fine and good if you have advance warning that there are looters near your home or work, but if you're in the middle of working and looters show up unexpectedly, your plan is what? Drop everything, head to your car, and head home?
I live a block down the road, so yes that's exactly what I'd do.
aka "That Guy"
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

BagHead727 wrote:If it was my property I'd be fighting for it no doubt. (edit: this is ambiguous, I meant I'd be fighting for my property) And there is some truth to that post. I remember writing a paper a couple years ago on the topic of children born out of wedlock and the effects of growing up with no true father figure. But it also made me realize how prejudiced my views really were.

And the evidence shows that the cop shot at him twice (only 1 shot grazing his finger) while he was leaning into his car. Then the kid ran approximately 178ft away, turned around put his hands up (according to a majority of witnesses) and was killed approximately 153ft from the police car after the cop fired 10 more shots. That's murder, but it doesn't matter because he's a cop. Cops get special murder privileges.

Source Robert McCulloch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuupBHUGbYo
SO are you saying that the 3 indepent atuposeys are wrong??? hard to have your hands UP and get shot in the top of the arm????? he was a usless punk thug who got what he deserved we are better he is dead i dont care who shot him a white ass cop or a strung out black junkie

if you think its easy to be a cop then go for it \\IOn todays worls its got to be one of the worst underpaid jobs out there do they abuse there power YES every day but here is is point to be made

Dont tell the cops to fo F-them selfs and then punch them in the face 3-4 times and expect to juts walk away chances are you are gonna get shot is that really that hard to understand???
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Do you think he's gonna have his arms up the entire time 10 bullets are raining down on him? No.

Strung out black junkie? Why not a white junkie?

It's obviously not too hard to be a cop. They'll let any under-qualified overweight control freak become one. And yes they do abuse their power.

Yes, it's hard to understand. Once someone has run 170ft away from you and put their hands up, they're no longer a threat to you. Shoot at them 10 more times for what reason? Vengeance? Okay, I love vengeance. Let's go out and kill some cops then, Roping. That's my idea of vengeance. Come with me. Just like the good old days when they'd lynch up some niggers from the tree, we'll lynch up some pigs.
aka "That Guy"
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Aaaaand I'm done with this thread...
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

You're welcome.
aka "That Guy"
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Guys, differences aside I think we can all agree on one thing.

aka "That Guy"
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Father: Hey little Timmy, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Little Timmy: Dead Niggers!!!

aka "That Guy"
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

/thread
aka "That Guy"
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Did anyone read Johnson's account, or only Wilson's? Wilson lied his ass off, and he had good reason to. He was facing some serious shit. Johnson lied some, no doubt, but he didn't really have as much reason to. Read them both with an unbiased eye. Forget skin color, forget dehumanizing another individual by calling him "a punk" or "a thug." Look at an interaction involving two human beings, one a sixteen year old kid who probably carried a certain amount of attitude (many 16 year olds do) and one who had recently been fired from a job as a policeman due to an accusation by a group of people who looked a lot like the sixteen year old kid he was confronting. Then honestly tell me which account reads more like the truth. Some people may not be able to look at the stories with an unbiased eye, based either on personal experiences or the environment in which they were raised and developed their values. But everyone should try.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by RedRook »

Everyone seems to have a dog in this arena, the police, the citizens, the KKK, Anonymous. Even the Nazis seem to be confused and wandering around Busch Stadium giving Sieg Heil salutes for 'murica. I always did think the Nazis would be the ones turning up on the short bus at the wrong location. The NSA is trying to search for the numerous terrorists sure to be present, and the National Guard have prepared for war against America's newest threat, civil unrest. How many different types of boogie men can exist in one spot before society collapses in on itself?
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by SubLunar »

I think it's humorous how much time and effort people have put into arguing/fighting/opinion spouting/rioting about this one incident in Ferguson which none of us saw happen with our own eyes and yet there are incidents all across the country that were videotaped and demand action. Why the mass hysteria over Ferguson? Boggles my mind. All of you people have your opinions/biases one way or the other and all it is, is your opinion. You didn't see this go down, so why do you think you know what happened? Meanwhile a 12 year old kid gets shot dead because he had a toy gun and it's all on video. Now there's something worth being pissed off about.

As for me, I give less than two shits about the Wilson/Brown saga because I did not see it happen and the grand jury decided on it already so it's done. Move the fuck on, world.

There are plenty other incidents in which scared little pigs are killing people for no fucking reason and they have it all on video and we're all fighting amongst ourselves over what we *think* went down in Ferguson when obviously not one of us knows what actually happened. So tired of seeing all the non-stop opinions on facebook and every fucking where I go when none of these people actually saw it go down.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by Nicotti »

SubLunar wrote:As for me, I give less than two shits about the Wilson/Brown saga because I did not see it happen and the grand jury decided on it already so it's done. Move the fuck on, world.
One of the stupidest protest signs I've seen yet said something about the grand jury being "Bullshit" because it was chosen to be 9 white and 3 black.

I'm like, "You idiot, that jury was chosen in April, not specifically for the Furg case."

Three types of people are pissing me off right now with this. 1. The people that are all using the kid's death for there own gain and purposes, especially the folks pretending to be a "champion" for whatever clause they want to believe this kid applies to. 2. The people that see conspiracy or racism or whatever else in the jury's decision. 3. People that are armchair quarterbacking the whole thing, "oh if it was me in that situation, I'd do this..." Shut the fuck up! You're not in that situation, you don't know what you'd do or would have done. I don't need to hear your weak-ass posturing.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Yeah I hate people who have opinions too...

Especially if they're not the same as mine
aka "That Guy"