Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by junkman306 »

I guess I just don't understand. If it was just some random person that killed them, then why would the person in france be fearing for his life? Unless it was some organization with international ties or something.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Richard in Texas »

junkman306 wrote:I guess I just don't understand. If it was just some random person that killed them, then why would the person in france be fearing for his life? Unless it was some organization with international ties or something.
This crime was not random, and you have made two false assumptions. That person is neither "fearing" nor necessarily of the male persuasion. So far as I know there is no international organization per se, although I believe the drugs have a far east connection, most particularly Bangkok,Thailand. And again, the police already have this information on file.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Sertile »

So the van that killed them and the van your informant saw were too different colors? Also, moving a body after its already in an advanced state of decomposition just sounds like a bad idea.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Sertile wrote:So the van that killed them and the van your informant saw were too different colors? Also, moving a body after its already in an advanced state of decomposition just sounds like a bad idea.
The body was not in an advanced state of decomposition if the story is correct. It was moved in two to three days; possibly less.

The true color of the van was "dirty white/tea stained/light brown" in color. Such a van cruised the neighborhood for three weeks prior to the abductions and then dissappeared along with the women. It was also seen at 4:30 AM that morning near the home. Both my sources reported the same dirty white van. It was a long bed Dodge 108 windowless work van.

This story was covered in both the Springfield News-Leader and Kansas City Star and was provided by then Captain Tony Glenn of the Springfield Police Department. The "moss green" was a sloppily conceived version of a van given by two unreliable witnesses; one of which was too "scared" to come forth until several days later and other given by a person who thought the van was "suspicious". He wrote down the plate number and then promptly threw the newspaper away with the number written on it. The SPD attempted to recover the number through hypnosis but only extracted three digits, none of which could be traced any similar van. In that regard I spoke to the actual officer who did the checking of those vans. He also volunteered that Suzie never had a key to the side door;information which was not published in the newspapers. That went to Sherrill's state of mind regarding home security.

There is no logical reason to believe the van was "moss green." It simply doesn't pass the smell test.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard in Texas wrote:I'm just now reading today's e-mail and I have been advised by the person who provided this information of new information that unfortunately I can't share here as it would put this person in danger.
I, for one, am shocked. Just shocked.
If White Rabbit is bound and determined to ban me he, of course, has that perfect right.
And he's going to later on tonight if you don't do the right thing and cough up a location!

Come on, Richard. Do the right thing. You're talking about three murdered women here. If you could bring them home, you're morally obligated to do so, promise or not.

Besides which, once the bodies are found, your friend will cease to be in danger. Those bodies will be enough proof that pretty much whoever the hell he says did it is going to get arrested and charged immediately.

Come on, Richard, do the right thing! Help bring those women home!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard in Texas wrote:I believe it is possible that one body was placed in a cavern/cave in War Eagle, Arkansas at one time and then moved. It is my opinion that all three bodies were deposited down a hole leading to one of the caves up near the Current River.
Oh, for God's sake.

Why on EARTH would you believe that? Does that even make sense?

You would have to be the most retarded killer on the planet to hide your bodies in a cave--where anyone could find them for years to come. Not to mention the not-so-insignificant effort it would take to drag the bodies of three full grown women into that kind of terrain (assuming you can't drive right up to the cave, which would make it even MORE stupid to hide a body there).

And it's yet more stupid still when you consider how easy it would be to drive into a wooded corner of a cow field, dig a big fucking hole, and kick the three bodies in there from the back of your truck--and almost guarantee that they're never found as long as you keep your mouth shut.

If you honestly believe they're in a cave somewhere, you're not using your head. It really sounds like you're believing whatever bullshit rumor someone told you.

The idea that those bodies ever were, or still are, in a cave is just fucking silly.

Nonetheless, cough up the location and we'll go look! You got till later tonight!
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

White Rabbit wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:I'm just now reading today's e-mail and I have been advised by the person who provided this information of new information that unfortunately I can't share here as it would put this person in danger.
I, for one, am shocked. Just shocked.
If White Rabbit is bound and determined to ban me he, of course, has that perfect right.
And he's going to later on tonight if you don't do the right thing and cough up a location!

Come on, Richard. Do the right thing. You're talking about three murdered women here. If you could bring them home, you're morally obligated to do so, promise or not.

Besides which, once the bodies are found, your friend will cease to be in danger. Those bodies will be enough proof that pretty much whoever the hell he says did it is going to get arrested and charged immediately.

Come on, Richard, do the right thing! Help bring those women home!
I'll make you a deal. E-mail me privately and I will provide you some information (two pieces of information) that you do not currently have; or I don't think you have. I will also tell you who I believe must be considered as a prime suspect. I am not about to publish that publically and you'll understand why I am reluctant to do so.

You can ban me if you wish. That's your right. I can't stop you. If after you read what I reply in our private e-mails you disbelieve what I say, then you have every right to denigrate me and disavow what I have to say. I won't pursue the matter further on your forum.

Merely finding the bodies will not produce an indictment. It will, however, put the investigation into a triple homicide mode which heretofore it has not been. It is merely a missing person case. Stacy McCall's parents do not even recognize that she could be dead. Finding the bodies will also free the families to express themselves more fully which could be very helpful and it will undoubtedly increase the pressure to build for the investigation to produce the perpetrator or perpetrators and for more credible witnesses to come forth. Finding the remains of the women is the key to breaking this case in my judgment. This is why I have pursued the matter in this forum.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

White Rabbit wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:I believe it is possible that one body was placed in a cavern/cave in War Eagle, Arkansas at one time and then moved. It is my opinion that all three bodies were deposited down a hole leading to one of the caves up near the Current River.
Oh, for God's sake.

Why on EARTH would you believe that? Does that even make sense
?

You would have to be the most retarded killer on the planet to hide your bodies in a cave--where anyone could find them for years to come. Not to mention the not-so-insignificant effort it would take to drag the bodies of three full grown women into that kind of terrain (assuming you can't drive right up to the cave, which would make it even MORE stupid to hide a body there).

And it's yet more stupid still when you consider how easy it would be to drive into a wooded corner of a cow field, dig a big fucking hole, and kick the three bodies in there from the back of your truck--and almost guarantee that they're never found as long as you keep your mouth shut.

If you honestly believe they're in a cave somewhere, you're not using your head. It really sounds like you're believing whatever bullshit rumor someone told you.

The idea that those bodies ever were, or still are, in a cave is just fucking silly.

Nonetheless, cough up the location and we'll go look! You got till later tonight!
No it doesn't make sense except that's the story I received. However, in the context of the story it does make sense. That too I can explain.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Finding the remains of the women is the key to breaking this case in my judgment. This is why I have pursued the matter in this forum.
You're absolutely right. The only thing that's going to give those families closure, get the wheels of justice turning after 15 long years, and hopefully bring the guilty party to justice is to find those bodies, and we may be the only ones who can do it.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard in Texas wrote: E-mail me privately and I will provide you some information (two pieces of information) that you do not currently have; or I don't think you have.
PM it to me then.
I will also tell you who I believe must be considered as a prime suspect. I am not about to publish that publically and you'll understand why I am reluctant to do so.
Because they could sue your ass off?
If after you read what I reply in our private e-mails you disbelieve what I say, then you have every right to denigrate me and disavow what I have to say. I won't pursue the matter further on your forum.
Okay. And yeah, I'm banning you if you don't produce.

But all I want is for you to cough up the location where their remains supposedly are, whether on here or privately to one of us if it's SO important that it be kept secret.

The fact that you won't help bring three murdered women home because of a promise is something to be ashamed of. Bringing them home is more important, and your friend is a coward if he can't see that.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard's giving me some information privately, so he gets to stay.

I know, you guys are excited, right?
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

la sigh

all i see here is a old man on a power trip dribbling out info that is most likely made up or from a psychic.

Not worth my time.

I did however really really enjoy my diving today and am sad that it will all come to an end soon. :(

I am hoping the pressure of being so deep was what was messing up my camera and some of the pictures will turn out.
Kit wrote:I am old
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

White Rabbit wrote:Richard's giving me some information privately, so he gets to stay.

Yays. Unfortunately this thread is about a hair's breadth from losing my interest.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Sertile wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:Richard's giving me some information privately, so he gets to stay.

Yays. Unfortunately this thread is about a hair's breadth from losing my interest.
Well, sorry, but my power went out yesterday evening and the transformer had to be reset by the power company. I'm just now getting back on the internet. I can't control mother nature.

I've just now sent an e-mail to the individual involved. You all will be duly informed if I get an up or down response. I have suggested that this be a group endeavor. I'll provide that information to White Rabbit as soon as I get a reply.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Oddly enough I am. :?
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?