Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard in Texas wrote:But I have always believed that in the end most people believe what they want to believe.
I believe you're gonna post these supposed locations where we need to look or you're gonna gonna have to find another forum.

Shit or get off the pot.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Richard in Texas »

White Rabbit wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:But I have always believed that in the end most people believe what they want to believe.
I believe you're gonna post these supposed locations where we need to look or you're gonna gonna have to find another forum.

Shit or get off the pot.
I'm going to post those locations when I get permission and not one minute sooner. Ban me now if that is your decision. I'm not moving off my position. You can do as you like.

You may hold all the cards here but you don't own the internet. There are other forums that are interested in the case as well and they don't practice the art of insults.

I want to say one last word and that will be all before I retire for the evening. I have not posted one word here that is untruthful or deceptive. Not one word. Not one syllable. Everything I have said (outside the pissing contest) is factually based. Every single word.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

FYI Richard, if you know where the bodies are and are covering up their location then that's tantamount to aiding and abetting whoever killed them in the first place. Also, what danger could your informant possibly be in if they live in France? Is the Springfield PD going to call up the Paris PD and put a hit out on the guy because of something you posted on an internet message board? I think not.

BTW, this isn't the only board on the internet but it is the only site of its kind in SW MO, and we may be the only people who are actually capable of finding the bodies, assuming they exist. If possible I'd like those coordinates in UTM's - Northings and Eastings, NAD 83 - but whatever you've got will suffice.
Last edited by Sertile on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Here, I fixed this for you:
Richard in Texas wrote:I have not posted one word here that is untruthful or deceptive in my delusional, paranoid mind. Not one word. Not one syllable. Just all of them put together. Everything I have said (outside the pissing contest) is factually based in my mental fantasy land. Every single word is complete bullshit.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Richard in Texas wrote:Ban me now if that is your decision. I'm not moving off my position.
Nope! I'm giving you one more day to do the right, noble thing and help us bring those missing women home by telling us where to find that. That's far more important than any promise you made.

Do the right thing, Richard!
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Um, I think WR should give this guy's IP to the FBI.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Sertile wrote:FYI Richard, if you know where the bodies are and are covering up their location then that's tantamount to aiding and abetting whoever killed them in the first place.
Not too good since it seems you're already on their bad side. :roll:
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Richard in Texas wrote:I'm retarded.
look everyone!!! Captain fucking Obvious is here!!! :lol:
Last edited by junkman306 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by junkman306 »

Richard, I'd love to help, but I don't even know where to start, so do your part and tell us where to go. The current river is great, but just a little broad I think.
Last edited by junkman306 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

well it seems a cop just might kill you... if you are their pregnant lover... maybe there are a few things we dont know about richard.

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... S/70623013
Kit wrote:I am old
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

redox wrote:Um, I think WR should give this guy's IP to the FBI.
For what? He's welcome to do whatever he wishes. More power to him. I can probably provide the local number of the FBI, DEA, and any other agency that might be interested. I might also suggest contacting the Attorney General of Missouri, Jay Nixon. He's a good man. Tell him the story. He's probably going to be involved before long anyway.

He can be reached here. Actually, I think it would be an excellent idea. Tell him you are concerned about this "liar" and "crazy person" posting on the internet.

http://www.ago.mo.gov/

And here is the link to the local FBI office. Give them a ring and tell them too. Let's get all involved. The more the merrier.

http://kansascity.fbi.gov/terr_spra.htm

For good measure this is the DEA office.

http://cybersafe.gov/dea/contactus/stlouis_contact.html

This is an update for anyone interested. I'm just now reading today's e-mail and I have been advised by the person who provided this information of new information that unfortunately I can't share here as it would put this person in danger. I thought about giving person's iteniary but I deemed that unwise so I decided it best to leave it out.

If White Rabbit is bound and determined to ban me he, of course, has that perfect right. (I really didn't know he owned this website until he informed me.) He'll have to do what he has to do. For those of you who believe I might actually have something worthwhile to share you have my e-mail address.

I'm from the old school being an old fart myself. When I give someone my word, I keep it. It's a silly old thing called honor. If I get the green light to provide this information I will post it, providing I am not banned. If I am, well what will be will be. I can't control what I can't control.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Sertile wrote:FYI Richard, if you know where the bodies are and are covering up their location then that's tantamount to aiding and abetting whoever killed them in the first place. Also, what danger could your informant possibly be in if they live in France? Is the Springfield PD going to call up the Paris PD and put a hit out on the guy because of something you posted on an internet message board? I think not.

BTW, this isn't the only board on the internet but it is the only site of its kind in SW MO, and we may be the only people who are actually capable of finding the bodies, assuming they exist. If possible I'd like those coordinates in UTM's - Northings and Eastings, NAD 83 - but whatever you've got will suffice.
I do not know where the bodies are. I believe it is possible that one body was placed in a cavern/cave in War Eagle, Arkansas at one time and then moved. It is my opinion that all three bodies were deposited down a hole leading to one of the caves up near the Current River. I base that on two sightings of the van in question and circumstances surrounding the activities about the van and the occupants.

I have never believed they were at the parking lot garage. The cost is irrelevant because the coring cost has already been guaranteed by a third party. I would do the coring simply to get it off the table. Then I would do a proper investigation and get the two individuals in to observe the various mug shots on file to determine if any of the individuals were with the van in question. The police have ALL of this information.

The individual who provided the information is not now in France. That's all I am prepared to say at this time.

If anyone is actually interested in this case, one only need to contact the SPD and talk to the lead investigator of the case, Sgt. Mike Owen. Ask him. He knows. He knows the individuals involved and the locations. He knows all of this information. He can be reached at police headquarters. The phone number there is is also at the bottom of the link. The van, however, was white; not moss green as shown.

417-864-1810

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mccall_stacy.html
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by junkman306 »

So if you post the location, your buddy will die? Does the "killer" live in Paris too? Is this some kind of mob problem?
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

buh-bye, dick!
"Now, get your hand back on your penis and resume jerking." -Fiti
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

junkman306 wrote:So if you post the location, your buddy will die? Does the "killer" live in Paris too? Is this some kind of mob problem?
No. Not in Paris. Try thinking this through. Why would I be reticent in revealing the location of this person? Put on your thinking hat and think of the alternative reasons why I might not be publishing this information.

I will tell you this though. One of the primary suspects is widely believed to have murdered another young person years ago. I know that for an absolute fact. Have met that person in fact. And yes, the police know exactly who that would be.

Whether or not it might be considered a "mob" operation would be problematical. If one thinks of the Mafia, that would be an erroneous assumption. If one thinks of a smaller operation having to do with a drug distribution network that would quite close to the mark which is what I believe is the likely motive in this case.