Conspiracy theories?

Urban exploration in Arkansas
exconsmoke
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Conspiracy theories?

Post by exconsmoke »

Has anyone heard about the supposed "FEMA camps" that are "located throughout the US"? Supposedly, there are a bunch of unused prisons scattered around the states, supposedly to be used for housing people during martial law. I googled "FEMA camps" and came up with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, but it all sounded like a big conspiracy theory to me.
The reason I ask if anyone else has heard anything about this, is because there is supposed to be one of the "camps" by the town I live in, and I have never seen it.
Strange..........
Irrelevant, non-contributing douche.
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Re: Conspiracy theories?

Post by lolabelle »

No but if you go to Hope AR, you'll find a bunch of never used FEMA trailers sitting in a field out there. I think they were supposed to be for Katrina victims.
exconsmoke
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by exconsmoke »

Yeah, I've seen those....but never a FEMA concentration camp...lol
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
exconsmoke
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by exconsmoke »

Interesting....but like the one that is supposed to be near Berryville, not really believable.
The one i'm talking about is supposed to be just outside Berryville, between there and Eureka.
Never seen it, and i've flown over all of that area.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Yeah, I've heard of that one as well, and have never seen anything of interest out there. I often wonder how these rumors get started; I'm assuming that there's alcohol involved.

One thing I've considered is going to the county recorder or assessor's office (or if they have one, the county GIS site) and looking to see if there is any federally owned land along that route.
I don't put much stock in these sorts of stories, but I like to think of them as potential leads. Who knows, there may be something really cool out there.
exconsmoke
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by exconsmoke »

There is, on County Road 422, the assessors office lists 3.04 acres, but I don't think it's any "fema camp".

www.actdatascout.com
www.arcountydata.com
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: Conspiracy theories?

Post by Freak »

My favorite were the Alaska FEMA camps. The conspiracy nuts apparently haven't visited Alaska, so they don't realize that their supposed locations are impossible due to geography or transport (one location would be on top of a mountain and claims to have a rail siding to it that doesn't exist :-P)

I grew up in AK and know how useless the feds and military are up there. I'd be amazed if they could find their own ass with both hands, let alone set up secret camps. This is the same US government that operates the most half-assed military base in the US, Fort Greely. They built a steam tunnel system using reactor coolant for the base. They used it for anthrax testing, then offered free land to farmers right next to the anthrax range. They buried shit randomly all over the base, so when they went back recently to build the "occasionally hits 10% of targets" Anti-Missile system, the silo excavation kept unearthing barrels of NBC waste. The forest service and fire department refuses to fight fires on base property due to unexploded chemical weapons.

Then there was the "secret" submarine testing facility in Alaska that all the local fishermen knew about. You'd be driving the boat along and suddenly you'd see a 400ft long contact on the fishfinder, or have a periscope pop up next to you. Great job on secrecy there! If FEMA really had a camp in AK some redneck would have found it and be using it as a grow-op right now.

So there, if you want a coverup, it's how incompetent our government and military is. That's the REAL cover-up that they don't want you to know :-P
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Re: RE: Conspiracy theories?

Post by gimpface »

Freak wrote:Then there was the "secret" submarine testing facility in Alaska that all the local fishermen knew about. You'd be driving the boat along and suddenly you'd see a 400ft long contact on the fishfinder, or have a periscope pop up next to you.
Whoa nelly, it's a biggun! Gonna need more worms!
Intruder1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Intruder1 »

Freak wrote:My favorite were the Alaska FEMA camps. The conspiracy nuts apparently haven't visited Alaska, so they don't realize that their supposed locations are impossible due to geography or transport (one location would be on top of a mountain and claims to have a rail siding to it that doesn't exist :-P)

I grew up in AK and know how useless the feds and military are up there. I'd be amazed if they could find their own ass with both hands, let alone set up secret camps. This is the same US government that operates the most half-assed military base in the US, Fort Greely. They built a steam tunnel system using reactor coolant for the base. They used it for anthrax testing, then offered free land to farmers right next to the anthrax range. They buried shit randomly all over the base, so when they went back recently to build the "occasionally hits 10% of targets" Anti-Missile system, the silo excavation kept unearthing barrels of NBC waste. The forest service and fire department refuses to fight fires on base property due to unexploded chemical weapons.

Then there was the "secret" submarine testing facility in Alaska that all the local fishermen knew about. You'd be driving the boat along and suddenly you'd see a 400ft long contact on the fishfinder, or have a periscope pop up next to you. Great job on secrecy there! If FEMA really had a camp in AK some redneck would have found it and be using it as a grow-op right now.

So there, if you want a coverup, it's how incompetent our government and military is. That's the REAL cover-up that they don't want you to know :-P
They were running subs under the Arctic circle and up into Alaska. I guy that I grew up with, he was a few years older than myself, went into the Navy and since he done so well on the ASVAB, they sent him to college for a few years before being commissioned to a nuclear sub. He was the engineer on the sub and sad that they were under the ice for months at a time. He said they would enter on the Atlantic side and exit on the Pacific side. He was never the same after he came home. He said it was because of doing things like this.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

exconsmoke wrote:Has anyone heard about the supposed "FEMA camps" that are "located throughout the US"? Supposedly, there are a bunch of unused prisons scattered around the states, supposedly to be used for housing people during martial law. I googled "FEMA camps" and came up with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, but it all sounded like a big conspiracy theory to me.
The reason I ask if anyone else has heard anything about this, is because there is supposed to be one of the "camps" by the town I live in, and I have never seen it.
Strange..........
Its true. They also have rail road cars with shackles. I have also heard that there are guillotines being manufactured and shipped to the US. Whether its true or not I don't know but more than a few people have made some sort of accusation about gullotines. Think WW2 but TODAY! There used to be a newspaper in Germany, i forget the name, that printed the truth about what was happening although few would listen. Hitler called the paper the poison pen. The Nazis didn't lose WW2. That's what I believe and I'm pretty sure that Joe Kennedy was quoted as saying that as well. Why do you think Obama wants to take aways all the guns? From what I hear ammunition is running low at most gun stores. I wouldn't know first hand since I don't own a gun but that's what I keep hearing.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Intruder1 wrote:
Freak wrote:My favorite were the Alaska FEMA camps. The conspiracy nuts apparently haven't visited Alaska, so they don't realize that their supposed locations are impossible due to geography or transport (one location would be on top of a mountain and claims to have a rail siding to it that doesn't exist :-P)

They were running subs under the Arctic circle and up into Alaska. I guy that I grew up with, he was a few years older than myself, went into the Navy and since he done so well on the ASVAB, they sent him to college for a few years before being commissioned to a nuclear sub. He was the engineer on the sub and sad that they were under the ice for months at a time. He said they would enter on the Atlantic side and exit on the Pacific side. He was never the same after he came home. He said it was because of doing things like this.
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

Youcity, you're a fucking retard. I have like 400 guns and plenty of ammo, it's not running low... oh hold on, there's some guys in suits and sunglasses knocking on my do.... <TRANSMISSION LOST>
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

But to reiterate, you're dumb. I could tell you there's a Nazi moonbase in Minneapolis and you'd believe it since you've never been to Minneapolis. I just fucking pointed out how dumb the conspiracy monkeys are, they ignore simple geography and place their "Secret murder FEMA Nazi space lizard gay unicorn sex nuclear Punk Rock bases" in parts of the country that don't make sense. Most schizophrenic homeless people from Arkansas have never been to Alaska, so when they get a free Geocities website, of course that's where they say the Nazi FEMA bases are. It's like Palin saying she can see Russia from her house, most of her followers are dumb enough to believe it since they failed geography and history in middle school and are now working 2nd shift at Wendys so they can feed their 85 kids (because Birth Control makes Jesus cry).

I'm not sure what my point was, but Youcity is stupid.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Its true. They also have rail road cars with shackles.
Prove it, asshole.