Vampire Tunnels

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

RE: Vampire Tunnels

Post by liesreality »

seekingcerulean wrote:Ah, yeah, the cart, I had to drag my friends away as they were far too tempted to put someone in it and ride around. They also killed quite a few fish, so sorry if you happen across any beheaded ones. I definitely need to find new exploring buddies...

Does anyone know how to get to the other room up there, I guess it has sculptures or something? I tried to find it last week, but no one that I was with was completely sure where it was, although we did find a two-headed dragon further in the tunnels. I'm kind of wondering if the room's still open, especially since they took down the statue that used to hang from the ceiling...
Wow, LOL. I have no idea how to take this post, LOL> Sent you a pm incase you are serious about the room. :wink:

Kit----If you say so. :D
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Vampire Tunnels

Post by Kit »

yes
Kit wrote:I am old
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

Post by liesreality »

no, LOL. only teasin. :D
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

A couple days ago when I was in the tunnels looking for the Natural Well, I hopped on up and checked out Hell's Church.

How far it has fallen since it's glory days of being front page news.

The graffiti of "The Bat Cave" is barely visible. The car seats, make shift tables, tea lights, chalk, and binders full of incantations/rituals/harry potter trivia are all gone.

All that is left now is a bit of scattered litter. Also a few extra holes have been knocked in the walls.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

People grow up and sometimes it doesnt take with the next group in line for such things. Another group will find it again in time :)
Kit wrote:I am old
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I was in there before it was the vampire cave. Then it just had elementary kids back packs in there and a table set up with some Barbie dolls who were apparently having tea. In my mind, a little creepier than vampires.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

I wish I had an impressionable nephew or somthing in like 8th or 9th grade so that I could give him weird little hints and stories until he is interested and then say, "No I shouldn't say anymore."
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
jakobkay60
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by jakobkay60 »

Lol Jammer I do that shit to my little brother all the time