Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Abandoned house in Halltown
View previous topic | View next topic  
katie.bmore
0-99 Poster
Member for: 2 years0-99 Poster

Locations: Spfld
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

New to this site, and I noticed not much is posted on here anymore. Not sure if abandoned houses are of much interest to any of you, but a friend and I found one off persimmon dr in halltown, right off I44 in springfield. Its a pretty interesting house. It looks like whoever was living there, just up and left one day, leaving behind food in the fridge, a bed and nightstand in the bedroom and a bicycle out front, along with a bunch of other rusted items inside and out. I didn't spend much time looking in depth at every thing in the house, but there was also some little sheds and what looked to be a little house farther out back on the property. I think it would be interesting to know what happen to the little farm, and why all those little buildings along with a big food truck have just been left to rot away.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

Welcome!

Springberg seems to pick up during the college semester, but it is quieter than stl these days.
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Locations: Festus/Columbia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

Nicotti wrote:
Welcome!

Springberg seems to pick up during the college semester, but it is quieter than stl these days.

Yeah I'm surprised how many explorers there are in Springfield and Rolla. We don't have those sorts of groups at Mizzou for some reason. Sad

We do have quite a few peeps on this forum who go to school down in Springfield though. They post only occasionally

tylernol
0-99 Poster
Member for: 1 year, 4 months0-99 Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: RE: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

This looks like this is the house lmao

lmao.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.36 KB
 Viewed:  79 Time(s)

lmao.JPG

BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Locations: Festus/Columbia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

Looks pretty ghetto
saintshithead
0-99 Poster
Member for: 3 years, 6 months0-99 Poster

Locations: Chuck/SPF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Abandoned house in Halltown Reply with quote

BagHead727 wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
Welcome!

Yeah I'm surprised how many explorers there are in Springfield and Rolla. We don't have those sorts of groups at Mizzou for some reason. Sad

We do have quite a few peeps on this forum who go to school down in Springfield though. They post only occasionally

Hey we're busy going to school,, and binge drinking

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1