500+ Poster

Jordan Creek Tour

Post by RedRook »

RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Jordan Creek Tour

Post by RedRook »

150 going, 1500 interested, these tunnels are going to be packed.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Jordan Creek Tour

Post by Nicotti »

Just like your mom's ass.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Just so you know, my mother's a professional clown, so be sure to picture a white faced old woman giggle as you imagine those tunnels being packed. I hope you are as scarred for life as I am now.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I don't visualize things, so nope, not scarred. But if you want visualize her in a red nose, rainbow wig, and giant clown shoes, honking her nose in time to the thrust rhythm of long thick cock that splits her flabby old pussy open, then enjoy.
Last edited by Nicotti on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

For someone that doesn't visualize things, you have a very vivid older lady clown fantasy. You don't pick up women at your local Clown Alley do you?
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

God I'm getting a boner
aka "That Guy"
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Jordan Creek Tour

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:For someone that doesn't visualize things, you have a very vivid older lady clown fantasy. You don't pick up women at your local Clown Alley do you?
I was describing last Saturday night when your mom came over. I shot my warm gooey load all over her just like water shooting from a joke flower.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

Okay, so back to the info about the tour... It says the tour will be led by the watershed committee. I didn't realize they even offered that sort of thing. Obviously the people who created this event should have made it a closed event, lol. I'm curious how many people will show up and won't be allowed to go.

Either way, we should think about scheduling a tour like this and make it a Springfield meetup. I realize lots of people here have already been in the Jordan Creek tunnel & we don't need the watershed committee to show us around but it would be nice just to be down there and be able to take the time to look around while hearing facts about the tunnels. Or something.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

I was going to show up, mainly out of curiosity of whether it was going to be 10 people or 1000. :) Unfortunately something more important came up for that exact same time and day.

The thing that was different for me is that it was going to have people that knew what they were talking about with the tunnels. I wonder if we just contact them as the White Rabbit Historical Society if they could be persuaded to give a group of people who don't even know each other's names a tour.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Been at least five years since I've been down there, and not sure how long since I last went into Hell's Kitchen. Ride my bike by there quite a bit. Maybe I'll throw my headlamp on my helmet and take a quick bike tour.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

This has probably already been discussed, but what is that giant green house looking thing next to Hotel of Terror?
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Post by lolabelle »

Its' been a while since I've been down there, but I was thinking there's a...student outreach or at risk association or something across the street and a little to the south.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Rare Breed. Homeless teens.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

is that what it is? I looked up rare breed and they are a brick building a bit further down? What is with the giant plastic wigwam?
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine