Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Jordan Creek Tour
View previous topic | View next topic  
RedRook
500+ Poster
Member for: 4 years, 2 months500+ Poster

Locations: Springfield
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/events/1696440107294923/
RedRook
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm    Post subject: RE: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

150 going, 1500 interested, these tunnels are going to be packed.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Locations: TAG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Just like your mom's ass.
RedRook
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: RE: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Just so you know, my mother's a professional clown, so be sure to picture a white faced old woman giggle as you imagine those tunnels being packed. I hope you are as scarred for life as I am now.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

I don't visualize things, so nope, not scarred. But if you want visualize her in a red nose, rainbow wig, and giant clown shoes, honking her nose in time to the thrust rhythm of long thick cock that splits her flabby old pussy open, then enjoy.

Last edited by Nicotti on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
RedRook
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: RE: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

For someone that doesn't visualize things, you have a very vivid older lady clown fantasy. You don't pick up women at your local Clown Alley do you?
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Locations: Festus/Columbia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

God I'm getting a boner
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

RedRook wrote:
For someone that doesn't visualize things, you have a very vivid older lady clown fantasy. You don't pick up women at your local Clown Alley do you?

I was describing last Saturday night when your mom came over. I shot my warm gooey load all over her just like water shooting from a joke flower.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Locations: Republic, Missouri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Okay, so back to the info about the tour... It says the tour will be led by the watershed committee. I didn't realize they even offered that sort of thing. Obviously the people who created this event should have made it a closed event, lol. I'm curious how many people will show up and won't be allowed to go.

Either way, we should think about scheduling a tour like this and make it a Springfield meetup. I realize lots of people here have already been in the Jordan Creek tunnel & we don't need the watershed committee to show us around but it would be nice just to be down there and be able to take the time to look around while hearing facts about the tunnels. Or something.

RedRook
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: RE: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

I was going to show up, mainly out of curiosity of whether it was going to be 10 people or 1000. Smile Unfortunately something more important came up for that exact same time and day.

The thing that was different for me is that it was going to have people that knew what they were talking about with the tunnels. I wonder if we just contact them as the White Rabbit Historical Society if they could be persuaded to give a group of people who don't even know each other's names a tour.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Been at least five years since I've been down there, and not sure how long since I last went into Hell's Kitchen. Ride my bike by there quite a bit. Maybe I'll throw my headlamp on my helmet and take a quick bike tour.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

This has probably already been discussed, but what is that giant green house looking thing next to Hotel of Terror?
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Locations: SWMO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Its' been a while since I've been down there, but I was thinking there's a...student outreach or at risk association or something across the street and a little to the south.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

Rare Breed. Homeless teens.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jordan Creek Tour Reply with quote

is that what it is? I looked up rare breed and they are a brick building a bit further down? What is with the giant plastic wigwam?

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2