You can talk about anything here
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by RedRook »

BROUSER wrote:
slow_walker wrote:
RedRook wrote: Those are perhaps the wisest words said here yet.
You think it was an accident I start visiting the site after like a year of non-interaction and posted the deja-vu thing? I knew I was going to see it somewhere before a day or two later.
Bernard, I want you to know... that I try. When Jean and the kids at the school tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent like they are, I try. I really try. Though when I see this girl... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded... and this boy... that I love... sprawled out by this big ape here... and this little girl, who is so special to us we call her "God's little gift of sunshine"... and I think of the number of years that she's going to have to carry in her memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!
So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Billy Jacks's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between the U shaped city and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where he is. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up like a wolf reading a book? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! That's what people do when they insist on things making sense, they start making connections, and those connections, those connections will shock you death if you short circuit them.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
slow_walker wrote: You think it was an accident I start visiting the site after like a year of non-interaction and posted the deja-vu thing? I knew I was going to see it somewhere before a day or two later.
Bernard, I want you to know... that I try. When Jean and the kids at the school tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent like they are, I try. I really try. Though when I see this girl... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded... and this boy... that I love... sprawled out by this big ape here... and this little girl, who is so special to us we call her "God's little gift of sunshine"... and I think of the number of years that she's going to have to carry in her memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!
So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Billy Jacks's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between the U shaped city and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where he is. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up like a wolf reading a book? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! That's what people do when they insist on things making sense, they start making connections, and those connections, those connections will shock you death if you short circuit them.
i still like boobs
Preservation over plunder.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote: Bernard, I want you to know... that I try. When Jean and the kids at the school tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent like they are, I try. I really try. Though when I see this girl... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded... and this boy... that I love... sprawled out by this big ape here... and this little girl, who is so special to us we call her "God's little gift of sunshine"... and I think of the number of years that she's going to have to carry in her memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!
i still like boobs
You are still the wisest among us.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:
mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote: So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Billy Jacks's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between the U shaped city and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where he is. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up like a wolf reading a book? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! That's what people do when they insist on things making sense, they start making connections, and those connections, those connections will shock you death if you short circuit them.
i still like boobs
When a single red box post becomes larger than the thread page that tries to contain it the universe explodes.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote:
mindwaave wrote: i still like boobs
When a single red box post becomes larger than the thread page that tries to contain it the universe explodes.
You? You hoo? Where'd ya go buddy? Missing my daily dose of surreality.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

BROUSER wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote: You are still the wisest among us.
Do you mean me when you say, "you," or are you saying "You hoo" to You City? My you was not you, but rather Mindwave was the you I was referring to. Now You City, you need to come back now, you hear. We're the only friends you got; you understand?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
Nicotti wrote: When a single red box post becomes larger than the thread page that tries to contain it the universe explodes.
Do you mean me when you say, "you," or are you saying "You hoo" to You City? My you was not you, but rather Mindwave was the you I was referring to. Now You City, you need to come back now, you hear. We're the only friends you got; you understand?
Stop trying to un-hijack the thread. This is the red box game thread now!

-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote: You? You hoo? Where'd ya go buddy? Missing my daily dose of surreality.
Oh, I have no problem with this thread being hijacked, haven't I contributed fair share to the the universal explosion countdown.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote: Do you mean me when you say, "you," or are you saying "You hoo" to You City? My you was not you, but rather Mindwave was the you I was referring to. Now You City, you need to come back now, you hear. We're the only friends you got; you understand?
Oh, I have no problem with this thread being hijacked, haven't I contributed fair share to the the universal explosion countdown.
I meant You City. That weird fucker needs to get back on here and explain to me the relationship between the resemblance of Aleister Crowley's nutsack and Tip O'Neill's turkey neck.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

BROUSER wrote:
RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Stop trying to un-hijack the thread. This is the red box game thread now!
I meant You City. That weird fucker needs to get back on here and explain to me the relationship between the resemblance of Aleister Crowley's nutsack and Tip O'Neill's turkey neck.
That's an interestingly specific choice of turkey necks. I bet the resemblance has something to do with Satanic colors, but I'll wait to let the expert inform us.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
RedRook wrote: Oh, I have no problem with this thread being hijacked, haven't I contributed fair share to the the universal explosion countdown.
That's an interestingly specific choice of turkey necks. I bet the resemblance has something to do with Satanic colors, but I'll wait to let the expert inform us.
Interestingly relevant: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2642226/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

-Ayn Rand
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by YOU@CITY »

HOLY GRAIL RITUAL

111th WOLRD SERIES

NEW YORK METS (QUEENS) NY

KANSAS CITY ROYALS
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

YOU@CITY wrote:HOLY GRAIL RITUAL

111th WOLRD SERIES

NEW YORK METS (QUEENS) NY

KANSAS CITY ROYALS
MLB
Major = 5
League = 6
Baseball = 7
Subtract 1 from 7 add to five and 666. Glad you're back, you weird fucker, you.
― Ken Ham
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

The EXORCIST

When the word "LOUIS" rose up on his ribs, the family decided a trip to visit relatives in St. Louis might rid them of the haunting

In his book Possessed, Allen writes that the boy's favorite aunt, a spiritualist from St. Louis, introduced the child to the Ouija board during one of her earlier visits and suggests the boy may have channeled the possession through the board game

The boy mocked the priests, saying, "He has to say one more word, one little word, I mean one BIG word. He'll never say it. I am always in him. I may not have much power always, but I am in him. He will never say that word."

Still, the priests endured, holding council over the boy in one final push to exorcise the demon. At 10:45 p.m. the boy lay still. In clear, commanding tones he shouted out: "Satan! Satan! I am SAINT MICHAEL, and I command you Satan, and the other evil spirits to leave the body in the name of DOMINUS , immediately. Now! NOW! N-O-W!"

his final spell, the diary reports, the boy saw a vision of the Devil and "ten of his helpers" engaged in a fiery battle with St. Michael the Archangel. At one point during the dream, the angel smiled at the boy and said "DOMINUS" (Latin for Lord), the word the boy vowed he'd never say that morning.
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

One time back in the day my friend and I were thrift store shopping and he found a copy of the exorcist book. Someone had filled it with newspaper clippings from the area at the time. We tried Ouija'ing it. Nothing happened.