You can talk about anything here
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by RedRook »

YOU@CITY wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
Nicotti wrote: No he meant your... and forgot an "is".

Your way is beyond annoying.

obviously
Slightly more cryptic: Your way beyond is annoying. But then again, whose way beyond is not annoying? And for some, any way beyond will do. Sluts.

Why don't you go break into some abandoned warehouses or go read a book or something
It's interesting that the time management of other people is a high priority issue to you. Do you perhaps wonder if you yourself are utilizing your time in an efficient and useful manner?
Last edited by RedRook on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:
BROUSER wrote: Slightly more cryptic: Your way beyond is annoying. But then again, whose way beyond is not annoying? And for some, any way beyond will do. Sluts.

Why don't you go break into some abandoned warehouses or go read a book or something
It's interesting that the time management of other people is a high priority issue to you. Do you perhaps wonder if you yourself are utilizing your time in an efficient and useful manner?

I don't really care what you do with your time. I would just prefer if you weren't here
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

YOU@CITY wrote:
RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:

I don't really care what you do with your time. I would just prefer if you weren't here
Now, now, is that any way to respond to close friend you choose to spend so much time with. We after all are here at the very place we first met. Your mood seems to be darkening, and I remember when you were such a bright soul, eager and optimistic about the visions you had seen.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:
RedRook wrote: It's interesting that the time management of other people is a high priority issue to you. Do you perhaps wonder if you yourself are utilizing your time in an efficient and useful manner?

Now, now, is that any way to respond to close friend you choose to spend so much time with. We after all are here at the very place we first met. Your mood seems to be darkening, and I remember when you were such a bright soul, eager and optimistic about the visions you had seen.
Perhaps it was a question: Is your way beyond annoying
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:
I think he's just down that the Mets and Royals are one game away from the series. The Nostradamus title had to go to one of four people, I can't help if it was me.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote: Now, now, is that any way to respond to close friend you choose to spend so much time with. We after all are here at the very place we first met. Your mood seems to be darkening, and I remember when you were such a bright soul, eager and optimistic about the visions you had seen.
I think he's just down that the Mets and Royals are one game away from the series. The Nostradamus title had to go to one of four people, I can't help if it was me.
All I'm hearing is that it's time for another round of our wonderful red box game. Yeah, motherfucker! Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'? Hold on to your butts. Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.
Preservation over plunder.
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by YOU@CITY »

Shrine of St. Joseph , 7th Church Fire

This latest church fire is very interesting because I already know all about this church , Shrine of St.Joseph has more occult symbols , art-work & statues in it than any other church I've ever seen

Fire set at seventh church in string of St. Louis-area arsons

Someone set fire to the rectory door of a church in St. Louis early Thursday, the seventh in a rash of arson fires that had been at predominately black churches.

The target this time appears to break that mold. Thursday's fire was reported at 1:30 a.m. Thursday at the Shrine of St. Joseph, at 1220 North 11th Street. The church is on the outskirts of downtown in what's known as Columbus Square.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 5c620.html

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=10650

http://www.shrineofstjoseph.org/main_altar.html
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Perhaps it was a question: Is your way beyond annoying
All I'm hearing is that it's time for another round of our wonderful red box game. Yeah, motherfucker! Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'? Hold on to your butts. Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.
Slow has a deja vu pic in a different thread that looks just like this, maybe she's Nostradamus for predicting this. ...OR ILLUMINATI FOR INFLUENCING US TO START A RED BOX GAME TO DERAIL YOUCITY'S THREAD CAUSE HE'S GETTING TOO CLOSE TO REVEALING THE TRUTH!!!!
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Nicotti wrote:
mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote: I think he's just down that the Mets and Royals are one game away from the series. The Nostradamus title had to go to one of four people, I can't help if it was me.
Slow has a deja vu pic in a different thread that looks just like this, maybe she's Nostradamus for predicting this. ...OR ILLUMINATI FOR INFLUENCING US TO START A RED BOX GAME TO DERAIL YOUCITY'S THREAD CAUSE HE'S GETTING TOO CLOSE TO REVEALING THE TRUTH!!!!
I think you are right. This is all a glitch in the Matrix. Sure, I predicted something with a 1 in 4 chance, but she predicted something involving 5 independent minds acting in a very specific manner. Slow, you win, you are Nostradame.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
mindwaave wrote: All I'm hearing is that it's time for another round of our wonderful red box game. Yeah, motherfucker! Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'? Hold on to your butts. Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero. And most times they're friends, like you and me! I should've known way back when... You know why, David? Because of the kids. They called me Mr Glass.
I think you are right. This is all a glitch in the Matrix. Sure, I predicted something with a 1 in 4 chance, but she predicted something involving 5 independent minds acting in a very specific manner. Slow, you win, you are Nostradame.
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

BROUSER wrote:
RedRook wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Slow has a deja vu pic in a different thread that looks just like this, maybe she's Nostradamus for predicting this. ...OR ILLUMINATI FOR INFLUENCING US TO START A RED BOX GAME TO DERAIL YOUCITY'S THREAD CAUSE HE'S GETTING TOO CLOSE TO REVEALING THE TRUTH!!!!
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!
No, when the fight begins within himself,
A man’s worth something. God stoops over his head,
Satan looks up between his feet—both tug—
He’s left, himself, in the middle: the soul wakes
And grows. Prolong that battle through his life!
Never leave growing till the life to come!
Here, we’ve got callous to the Virgin’s winks,
cause Men have outgrown the shame of being fools.
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring.
We must never, ever be boring!
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
RedRook wrote: I think you are right. This is all a glitch in the Matrix. Sure, I predicted something with a 1 in 4 chance, but she predicted something involving 5 independent minds acting in a very specific manner. Slow, you win, you are Nostradame.
i like boobs
Preservation over plunder.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote:
BROUSER wrote: No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!
i like boobs
Those are perhaps the wisest words said here yet.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

RedRook wrote:
mindwaave wrote:
RedRook wrote: No, when the fight begins within himself,
i like boobs
You think it was an accident I start visiting the site after like a year of non-interaction and posted the deja-vu thing? I knew I was going to see it somewhere before a day or two later.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

slow_walker wrote:
RedRook wrote:
mindwaave wrote: i like boobs
You think it was an accident I start visiting the site after like a year of non-interaction and posted the deja-vu thing? I knew I was going to see it somewhere before a day or two later.
Bernard, I want you to know... that I try. When Jean and the kids at the school tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, and be passive and nonviolent like they are, I try. I really try. Though when I see this girl... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded... and this boy... that I love... sprawled out by this big ape here... and this little girl, who is so special to us we call her "God's little gift of sunshine"... and I think of the number of years that she's going to have to carry in her memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham