Encountering dangerous animals while exploring.

You can talk about anything here
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Encountering dangerous animals while exploring.

Post by SubLunar »

This cuddly little feller was none too happy when I probed him.

SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

It's all about thumb placement inside the victim's arse.

This little feller measures in as the second largest snake I've wrastled (nude) in the wild.

paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

Nice pix Subie, although none of those animals appeared really dangerous. Have you ever seen any large alligator snapping turtles in the wild? I hear their jaws are powerful enough to snap broomsticks like toothpicks.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

post a pic of you holding a snapper that large so we can compare.

Also, that beaver was being very rude.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: Encountering dangerous animals while exploring.

Post by ropingk »

most femals are at times
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Encountering dangerous animals while exploring.

Post by paul06660 »

SubLunar wrote:post a pic of you holding a snapper that large so we can compare.

Also, that beaver was being very rude.
Currently no pix, and I try not to handle alligator snappers either. I hear the head can reach most all the way around the shell and bite you lol.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Yeah you have to grab em on the under side of their top shell in the back. That way they have to bend their back feet up to scratch you, which is to say, backwards for them, and their head can't reach back quite that far. Grab em anywhere else and they'll at best scratch you and at worst get a tasty finger snack.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Also when it comes to snakes, I have no way to ID them before I probe them. I don't know what different snakes look like. Usually I grab a stick and hold them down near the base of their head. If they have round eyes, it's probin' time. If they have slit eyes, it's leave them the fuck alone time.

As far as dogs, I'm not real intimidated by them. Unless they are big enough to knock me down or something I think I could take em. Kick em in the throat and they're not gonna try biting you anymore and if they do, kick em in the throat again. I like dogs, but I'm not letting one bite me to shreds just because I'm afraid to hurt it. Normally when I'm out I'm wearing steel toes and they make good weapons. I've never been attacked by a dog, but I've chased many off before.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

This doesn't apply to the Ozarks, but I know at least one person here makes trips to Wyoming around the Bad Lands. If you get a hold of a decent black light, you can hunt for Scorpions and Camel Spiders. They'll glow a bright green under the black light making them easier to see than in the daytime. Both the scorpions and the Camel Spiders are harmless in Wyoming, but people are scared to death of scorpions. Camel Spiders in the U.S. are small, but they have the freakiest Ant like jaws you've ever seen. As long as as no one has a gun next to them, it could lead to laughs.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Seriously though, we're like the opposite of Australia. Even our scorpions are cuter cuddlier versions of what is found elsewhere. I guess we have the rare bears and wolves, but compared to other places on earth, the lower 48 states are pretty safe.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Did you see that beaver though? Those eyes are full of pure evil. Make eye contact and they will burn their way into your soul.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

SubLunar wrote:Did you see that beaver though? Those eyes are full of pure evil. Make eye contact and they will burn their way into your soul.
Attempting to anally probe anything can be a little riskier than normal. I'm less worried about the beaver's eyes. I'm more worried about how wet they tend to be. I mean if they turn the tables on you, you could practically drown in that thick fur of theirs.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:
SubLunar wrote:Did you see that beaver though? Those eyes are full of pure evil. Make eye contact and they will burn their way into your soul.
Attempting to anally probe anything can be a little riskier than normal. I'm less worried about the beaver's eyes. I'm more worried about how wet they tend to be. I mean if their anus is as dry as usual, I'll have to pre-lube my coc..er..thumb for anal probing and lil critter may scamper off before I'm ready.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

RedRook wrote:Attempting to anally probe anything can be a little riskier than normal.
Generally true, except Sub's gf, she moaned with delight the whole time I was anally probing her with my cock last night.

And vaginally probing

And orally probing
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Nicotti wrote:
RedRook wrote:
Attempting to anally probe anything can be a little riskier than normal. I'm less worried about the beaver's eyes. I'm more worried about how wet they tend to be. I mean if their anus is as dry as usual, I'll have to pre-lube my coc..er..thumb for anal probing and lil critter may scamper off before I'm ready.
Getting anally probed can be a little riskier than normal. I was less worried that Sub's girlfriend was giving me that look. I was more worried about how wet she was already getting. I mean what if my anus was dry as usual. She put pre-lube on her dildo for anal probing, and I just managed to scamper off. It was then I saw the slippery beaver, saying, "I'm ready." I didn't truly know what it meant to be Sub until that moment.