Tips for a New Explorer

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Smokehouse
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Tips for a New Explorer

Post by Smokehouse »

I don't want to be that guy but I'd love some directions to cool places around Springfield, I just recently found the "Water Street Tunnel" in downtown but my buddy I was with got scared and wanted to leave pretty early into our journey lol but I will be going back, hopefully tomorrow. I know roughly the location of the acid tunnels but I'd love some more specific steps. I've tried to get into the tall white buildings across from OTC but the door was welded shut. Any other ways inside?

General Tips also very welcome!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Tips for a New Explorer

Post by Nicotti »

Welcome new peep!

Sadly the Springfield forums have been pretty quiet for a number of years, but another new peep, Explorer9325, was looking for a caving buddy, so you might PM them to see if they want to meet up for stuff.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Smokehouse
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Tips for a New Explorer

Post by Smokehouse »

Nicotti wrote:Welcome new peep!

Sadly the Springfield forums have been pretty quiet for a number of years, but another new peep, Explorer9325, was looking for a caving buddy, so you might PM them to see if they want to meet up for stuff.
Ya I've been looking around all day while I was in class, I'm currently attending OTC, and I saw that the location is pretty inactive. I'd love a new buddy to see some cool stuff I'll pm him. Do you know anyone else that's interested in doing some UE? Also whats the deal with Heers, like can we still get on top of it?
I am the liquor Randy