Feeney Murder

You can talk about anything here
NurseMom
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Feeney Murder

Post by NurseMom »

I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong place. If I am, I will sound crazy. Please read what I have to say before you dismiss me.

In the Winter of 1995, a wonderful woman and her children were brutally murdered. It is one of the most devestating days I can remember, and I am always drawn back to trying to understand that day. New tidbits pop up on the internet from time to time. Some recent comments on a website (http://www.prophecypodcast.com/journal/ ... aster.html) sparked my interest until two comments made yesterday shocked me. One person seems to believe there is a satanic vampire cult, and another reacts with a cryptic message.

I went to Google and tried typing in phrases from his comment to get a better understanding. When I typed in "white rabbit people Springfield, MO" this is the first website listed. I come here, and I see a blinking white rabbit, but I don't see anything satanic, and I don't see anything about vampires. I don't understand what you people might have to do with any of this.

All I can say is that if you know anything about this cult, about this satanic church he mentioned, or about Cheryl's tragic death, please, please, please, please go to the police, even if you think what you know is insignificant. Her death has been surrounded by too many questions for far too long. If there are answers, we need to find them.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Feeney Murder

Post by Nicotti »

Just a quick question, how old are you?

The white rabbit people were mentioned cause apparently that poster has read on our forum about Hell's Church. Which is not a cult or anything interesting it's just what someone called part of the Jordan Creek drainage tunnel. One of the other posters on the site you posted mentioned Hell's Church cause the "big scary urban legend" is that vampires wanna-bes and satan worshipers hang out down there.
The only thing this forum has to do with the Jordan Creek Drainage tunnel is we like to explore it, occasionally race atvs thru it, sometimes have bbqs in it, and once floated on an inflatable lobster thru it. So, yeah, you're in the wrong place.

And people here are totally going to fuck with you now because of that.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

One of many posts about Hell's Church

Also White Rabbit is the creator and maintainer of this website. Thus the blinky rabbit.

-Ayn Rand
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Feeney Murder

Post by charopós »

Please ignore Nicotti. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

We are a cult and we do strange things. What else do you want to know?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Feeney Murder

Post by Nicotti »

charopós wrote:Please ignore Nicotti. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

We are a cult and we do strange things. What else do you want to know?
I would almost swear you're a 2nd account for a regular poster here. You seemingly only post when the nutters are about.

-Ayn Rand
NurseMom
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by NurseMom »

I am old, and there is no reason to be rude, threatening to F with me. I might be old enough to be your mother, have some respect.

You have clarified things. I realize that this site has nothing to do with a cult. You say you've been to the tunnel mentioned on the other website, and your link has someone saying, "those Vampire the Masquerade queers were all over the tunnels for a while." That means I am in the right place. You aren't cult members, which is a relief, you are like a tunnel exploration club. Someone met this group when they were playing in the tunnels, and they might know something, anything.

What was the earliest year you explored this place? How old are you? Someone saw vampire the masquerade people that thought they had powers. When was the last time they were in the tunnel, and does anyone know who they might be? Is White Rabbit an older fellow? Could he have met the high schoolers in the tunnel back when they still were high schoolers? Could you boys be the generation after Glendale students pretended to be vampires in these tunnels? Where did that rumor start?

I'm not a nutter. I realize vampires aren't real, and I know I'm 20 years too late. What I do know is that someone in the Feeney house wrote a message in blood related to vampire the masquerade. What I do know is that Feeney was spending a lot of time with his students, and they were playing this vampire game. What I do know is that whoever killed the Feeney family got away with murder, and that sociopath is still out there somewhere. Someone knows more than they told the police or this would have been solved decades ago.
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

NurseMom wrote:I am old, and there is no reason to be rude, threatening to F with me. I might be old enough to be your mother, have some respect.

You have clarified things. I realize that this site has nothing to do with a cult. You say you've been to the tunnel mentioned on the other website, and your link has someone saying, "those Vampire the Masquerade queers were all over the tunnels for a while." That means I am in the right place. You aren't cult members, which is a relief, you are like a tunnel exploration club. Someone met this group when they were playing in the tunnels, and they might know something, anything.

What was the earliest year you explored this place? How old are you? Someone saw vampire the masquerade people that thought they had powers. When was the last time they were in the tunnel, and does anyone know who they might be? Is White Rabbit an older fellow? Could he have met the high schoolers in the tunnel back when they still were high schoolers? Could you boys be the generation after Glendale students pretended to be vampires in these tunnels? Where did that rumor start?

I'm not a nutter. I realize vampires aren't real, and I know I'm 20 years too late. What I do know is that someone in the Feeney house wrote a message in blood related to vampire the masquerade. What I do know is that Feeney was spending a lot of time with his students, and they were playing this vampire game. What I do know is that whoever killed the Feeney family got away with murder, and that sociopath is still out there somewhere. Someone knows more than they told the police or this would have been solved decades ago.
You are asking too many questions for your own good.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

I've never seen Vampire the Masquerade players in the tunnels, but I've seen them in the city square. They aren't a cult. They are harmless. It's called Live Action Role Playing, it's like drama club for the kids even geekier than the ones in drama club. I'm pretty sure the cops knew who the people were that you now seek. I'm pretty sure if there was a time to figure out who those people were it was 20 years ago in Glendale. Chances are that most of the people around back then aren't even in Springfield anymore. How many people really stay in Springfield after they graduate? I can only think of two from my own High School class. You aren't going to find anything here.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Seems to me like the cops need to be pressured into running that evidence through modern forensics testing.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

You seem to think I said stuff I didn't say.

I didn't threaten to fuck with you. I said people here are probably going to fuck with you. This is the internet after all.

And amazingly enough, I've never actually explored the tunnel, though it's been on my to-do list for years.

My real age is on my profile. In the winter of 1995 I was a junior in high school and I didn't live in Springfield.

And to whether or not you're a nutter, my jury is still out. For me, that you came here from a place like http://www.prophecypodcast.com/ suggests nutterhood, however you seem somewhat coherent and good with grammar & sentence structure, so that's a +1 in the "not a nutter" column. These qualifications I have on "nutter" versus "not nutter" are based on many a nutter that have come here before, and amazingly there is a pattern to it. Then again you yourself said, "I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong place. If I am, I will sound crazy."

So what's your stake in this case? Lots of people are murdered every day, why do you care so much about this case?

-Ayn Rand
NurseMom
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by NurseMom »

I knew Cheryl. There has never been a time I have felt sicker than the night I heard her family had been slaughtered. This wasn't just any murder, they took her kids, and they took them brutally. I have 2 children of my own, and the thought that someone could do this and get away with it has bothered me ever since it happened.

Maybe you people don't know anything. That's fine, that's what I expect after all these years. When a glimmer of hope pops up that there might be an answer though, you have to look at it. Jon was a very bad husband. I used to think it had to be him and only him. As time has gone on, I've learned enough to realize someone else helped him. I just want to know the truth of who did this, and why, as always, I'm left with more questions than answers.
NurseMom
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by NurseMom »

You said there was a pattern to the nutters that come here. What is the pattern? The comment that led me here was almost unreadable. You said my grammar made me seem less nutty. Do you get people like the comment that mentions "white rabbits peoples". He must be someone that at least reads here. Then again, he may just be a nut job, F'ing with me as you put it.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Right now I'm classifying you more as a zealot than nutter. And just so we're clear I don't mean that in a negative way. Everyone zealous about something. And an unsolved murder of people you knew is a worth while thing to be zealous over.

Good luck in your so-to-speak quest.

-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

NurseMom wrote:What is the pattern?
You are going to find zero answers, but I see only one pattern. One is that there is a search button on this site in the upper right hand corner. If you type in Feeney, he only comes up one other time on this entire site. You can search yourself if you want more disappointment.

***Edited***
I'm apparently dyslexic tonight. I thought I saw a link between a post in the thread you can find in search and thread Nicotti posted. I was reading the names wrong though. Really, the only pattern I see is that Feeney has only been mentioned one other time, and that was by CT666 who was completely out of her mind. You really have no way of telling if anything you read on here is true in the first place. Like I said, you aren't going to figure anything out here.
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

NurseMom wrote:You said there was a pattern to the nutters that come here. What is the pattern? The comment that led me here was almost unreadable. You said my grammar made me seem less nutty. Do you get people like the comment that mentions "white rabbits peoples". He must be someone that at least reads here. Then again, he may just be a nut job, F'ing with me as you put it.
I dont really know anything about "white rabbits peoples," but yes, there actually are a great deal of nutters who frequent this site. These people belong to a local end-of-the-world Christian cult who want to build a huge cross overlooking the Branson area. About the Feeney murder, I am actually old enough to remember hearing about it in the 90's, and how the jury found him not guilty. However, you will quickly find that it was the Order of the Greater Good who are most likely responsible. The links below you will find helpful in explaining this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/11/de ... -missouri/
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.