South Creek at Night

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

South Creek at Night

Post by RedRook »

What is the deal with all the cars in the South Creek parking lot at night. I thought the park rangers used to clear everyone out at sunset.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: South Creek at Night

Post by mindwaave »

Park your car there at night and find out!
Preservation over plunder.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

How many is ALL? I'm curious now. I park there during the day sometimes when I use the trail to get to work, but I really don't have any reason to go there at night. Maybe the question is why were you there at night? It's not the kind of place you casually drive by.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

mindwaave wrote:Park your car there at night and find out!
On second thought, I don't want to know what was going on.
Last edited by RedRook on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

BROUSER wrote:How many is ALL? I'm curious now. I park there during the day sometimes when I use the trail to get to work, but I really don't have any reason to go there at night. Maybe the question is why were you there at night? It's not the kind of place you casually drive by.
There were 5 cars, a couple had their engines and lights on, so I assume people were just sitting in them. It was my long day of running, and that was my half way point where I turn around and head back home. The sun is setting earlier though, so I got caught out in the dark. I wasn't casually driving by, I was casually running by.