Ghost spotted

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Ghost spotted

Post by Underdog »

You have to check out this unaired car commercial. It's so great.

http://www.princeton.edu/~ccaro/mist_or_ghost.html
Last edited by Underdog on Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Ghost spotted

Post by Kit »

been done and done and done
Kit wrote:I am old
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

Yes but as good as that one...I think not.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
LadyDragonsblood
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LadyDragonsblood »

ok I fell for that one....now i gotta change my undies :twisted:
LadyDragonsblood

"Come on now Alice, your probably making a meatloaf out of a hamburger" Sam "The Butcher" Franklin
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: RE: Ghost spotted

Post by Willard »

LadyDragonsblood wrote:ok I fell for that one....now i gotta change my undies :twisted:
He He same here... I actually jumped out of my chair and it fell backward. I actually yelled out, "Oh muther fuckin' Jesus Christ of a whore!" And then, "God Damn Son-of-a-bitch, my fuckin toe." Cause I stubbed my toe on my desk as I jumped out of my chair.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

Willard wrote:
LadyDragonsblood wrote:ok I fell for that one....now i gotta change my undies :twisted:
He He same here... I actually jumped out of my chair and it fell backward. I actually yelled out, "Oh muther fuckin' Jesus Christ of a whore!" And then, "God Damn Son-of-a-bitch, my fuckin toe." Cause I stubbed my toe on my desk as I jumped out of my chair.
Yeah, one of my coworkers called me over and told me I had to see this awesome unaired commercial. Of course I cranked the volume button to the max and then jumped back and yelled at the end. Then I was like, "I have to post that to the forums!"
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

given it said in the first 2 seconds, I never let the "commercial" pay all the way through. I kept playing the beginning over and over like 10 times and was in the middle of posting on here when it did it. So I didn't even see it (and the volume was very low). I just heard this noise and was like what? Then I watched it all over again and let it jump out at me. I was still kinda freaked out, and I knew it was coming
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

I like how the file is on Princeton's website.
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

bluecookies wrote:given it said in the first 2 seconds, I never let the "commercial" pay all the way through. I kept playing the beginning over and over like 10 times and was in the middle of posting on here when it did it. So I didn't even see it (and the volume was very low). I just heard this noise and was like what? Then I watched it all over again and let it jump out at me. I was still kinda freaked out, and I knew it was coming

Well your no fun.
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

Underdog wrote:
bluecookies wrote:given it said in the first 2 seconds, I never let the "commercial" pay all the way through. I kept playing the beginning over and over like 10 times and was in the middle of posting on here when it did it. So I didn't even see it (and the volume was very low). I just heard this noise and was like what? Then I watched it all over again and let it jump out at me. I was still kinda freaked out, and I knew it was coming

Well your no fun.
don't you just hate people like me?! haha
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Oh what, is this one of those things where you look at a picture and a monster jumps out at you? The first time I saw one of those I was an SMS freshman, working in one of the computer labs. I jumped a MILE.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/