Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Old US highway 62 bridge underneath Norfork Lake
View previous topic | View next topic  
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Locations: Tulsa
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Old US highway 62 bridge underneath Norfork Lake Reply with quote

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/99999999/NEWS01/399990006/Baxter-Co-s-floating-bridges-?gcheck=1

Has anybody scuba dived to this bridge? If the lake is clear enough for pictures, I'd love to see them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!

Locations: Mtn. Home, AR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Old US highway 62 bridge underneath Norfork Lake Reply with quote

There is a suicide shift harey davidson, chained to the guardrail, and we have a picture of my brother sitting on it @ about 65' under water. I will try to find the picture!
archinstl
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Locations: Kirkwood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: RE: Old US highway 62 bridge underneath Norfork Lake Reply with quote

Slight mention of the motorcycle toward the end of this article (all I could find on the bike): http://www.norforklakechamber.com/what_lies_beneath.htm
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Locations: Tulsa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Old US highway 62 bridge underneath Norfork Lake Reply with quote

FiReDiVeR wrote:
There is a suicide shift harey davidson, chained to the guardrail, and we have a picture of my brother sitting on it @ about 65' under water. I will try to find the picture!

Did you find the picture? I'd love to see it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1