RE: New guy in town!

Post by ShadowBearer »

Tell us how you really feel.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Due to my current mood... I don't think I need to bare my soul to the world... not exactly a good choice right now... to much going on (not really going my way either)
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
TR146x
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: New guy in town!

Post by TR146x »

Willard wrote:I dispise Ass 'N' Ass! This community worships the ground they sit on and they turn around and tell us to bend over and take it up the ass till we bleed.

When noone wanted them to tear down the Colonial Hotel they did it anyway, when noone wanted them to take over that neighborhood between Kings and Holland and tear it down, they did it anyway. When noone wanted them to take over the neighborhoods north of Madison and tear those houses down... again, they did it anyway. Oh yeah... lets not forget the entire block of historic houses that used to sit where Hammonds Hall and the Parking garage next to it are. There were at least 5 of 6 houses in that area that were torn down as well.

The fuckers are intent on demolishing the oldest parts of Springfield and they could give a shit less. Personally I'd take over the university and run it into the ground so there isn't one left...

Stupid mother fuckers...

SMS/MSU, hell, it's still Briggs stadium to me. SMS/Hammons took our land and building on Trafficway for that damend Ice rink/ ballpark, etc. fuckers.

they gave us nothing for the land, so we just sold the business and moved on.

I quit sending money, had my name taken off the alumnus roll, etc.
Necrosys
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Necrosys »

sorry to hear about the land lost. It's true that there are a bunch of MSU's out there, how about we go with MO-State? (KU, K-State...) I think that would work out. Jojo took me out exploring for my first adventure in Springfield and it's a great city to explore. Thanks again Jojo! Much more here than KC (that I knew of). But I hope to meet more of everyone around here.