weekend of 10/12 anybody welcome

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
cavejunkies
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

weekend of 10/12 anybody welcome

Post by cavejunkies »

this comming up weekend folks, lets see if we can get some Mo, and Ar peeps together for some fun,camp , cave, BBQ, oh ya and some good ol moonshine,please no banjos, lmao. all i ask is responsible people only, i understand different strokes different folks, but i would hate to start liking one of you and then hear about how you were in a car accident from drinking or exhaustion. nothing wrong with having a good time, i just dont want to see anyone get hurt, as far as where to meet up, i would recomend meeting at withrow springs park, easier for people to find that then a dirt road by that one thing down the road from the other thing across from the holler lol. , theres caves near the camping area that well be at that we can access at night, and some others that will be better to access when you can se where your going, either way let us know,we'd love to meet you all and have a good time

cavejunkies
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: weekend of 10/12 anybody welcome

Post by Nicotti »

Sadly I will be busy that weekend. :(
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
cavejunkies
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: weekend of 10/12 anybody welcome

Post by cavejunkies »

no worrys, just drop what your doing and come on down, nothing like putting something off till next week lol
SSUBlast
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by SSUBlast »

I'm free. Where are ya thinking about?
The Bank Bailout Budget has more money then the 50 year running NASA space budget, and we don't have money for a space program?
cavejunkies
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by cavejunkies »

we normaly camp at wagon shed and hit caves around the area, although we found another camping spot near whipperwill that is curently being used right now by campers,hopefully they will be gone by weekend. Pretty cool stuff to look at there as well.Always open for more suggestions but as far as right now thats where we plan on camping.Anyone is welcome to join us for a cold one, a story or exploring,or all 3!lol.
cavejunkies
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by cavejunkies »

Hey this is Cave junkies gf. I high jacked his pc,lol. I would recomend knee pads,elbow pads and whatever else kinda pad u need.lmfao! There is always that one that we just need to go further in! crawling anyone? Oh,it is a b.y.o.b ,not that we are against sharing, but if 50 people show up thirsty, that maybe a few dozen thirsty people running around .So please,if you drink,eat,smoke,potty or do anything else,then bring what you need for as long as you plan to stay plus a lil extra.You never know!....raw taters is nothin like a bag of munchies!lol.Hope to see yall there! Lots of things to check out here and the only rules we have is Pick up your trash, and If you see a hole or what could be a hole,lets check it! And as always,be safe and have fun!
SSUBlast
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by SSUBlast »

Ah it seems that this one may be a bit out of my reach, coming out from Blue Springs. I couldn't seem to find it on Bing, how far exactly are we talking? It could still be a possibility. I would suggest carpool anyone from KC but I am yet to meet all of you! :D
The Bank Bailout Budget has more money then the 50 year running NASA space budget, and we don't have money for a space program?
cavejunkies
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by cavejunkies »

depends on which part of k.c. anywhere from overland park or lenexa is about a 4 hour drive here , where about a mile from withrow springs national park in forum arkansas