Hello from the newbie

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Zuma
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Hello from the newbie

Post by Zuma »

Hello everyone from the newbie on this forum!

Even though I have been aware of this forum since Sept 2019, I just joined it yesterday. There is a particular topic of discussion in this forum that has had my attention for a while now and I finally decided I should add my two bits to it. Unfortunately what I have to add to the discussion does not answer the mystery but only serves to add more mystery. The discussion was started by Scoutin on 21 Mar 2011. It is in the Arkansas region and is titled: What is this on Ft. Chafee by Charleston, AR. This discussion here in this forum came up in a search I was doing online trying to find a particular map of Fort Chafee that my dad had back in 1965. I never did find the map I was looking for but by way of this discussion I found yet another mystery that Fort Chaffee was a component of.

In any case, I'm glad to be here and after I add what I have to add on the above mentioned topic, I'll be doing a thorough exploration of the many other discussions within this forum.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Hello from the newbie

Post by Nicotti »

Welcome out of the Lurker shadows! :)
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand