Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Homeless Mans Home
View previous topic | View next topic  
DeathByMoth
BANNED
Member for: 3 years

Locations: Springfield, MO.
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

I got trolled first. Period. Before I ever trolled anyone else, I got trolled. Like crazy. And that's fine, but I didn't start it. Stop acting like I only joined this forum to troll people, man. That isn't true.

I have contributed, and I never trolled anybody until they trolled me. Look it up, you can't prove me wrong. Every single person that I troll, trolled first, so can you just quit bitching about me?

Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Locations: The Lou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

DeathByMoth wrote:
I got trolled first. Period. Before I ever trolled anyone else, I got trolled. Like crazy. And that's fine, but I didn't start it. Stop acting like I only joined this forum to troll people, man. That isn't true.

I have contributed, and I never trolled anybody until they trolled me. Look it up, you can't prove me wrong. Every single person that I troll, trolled first, so can you just quit bitching about me?

Quote:
Troll droll

Posts/comments from troll posters specifically design to attract/provoke regular/certain members to have a "confrontation" with them and try to make a situation look in such a way that its not a troll's fault, behaving as a drama queen.

DeathByMoth
BANNED
Member for: 3 years

Locations: Springfield, MO.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Nicotti wrote:
Quote:
Troll droll
Posts/comments from troll posters specifically design to attract/provoke regular/certain members to have a "confrontation" with them and try to make a situation look in such a way that its not a troll's fault, behaving as a drama queen.

Highlighting that last line doesn't make you any less full of shit... You can't disprove what I said, that's why you're trying to piss me off. You and the other trolls pull this exact move all the time, but it only shows that you have nothing relevant to say, and no valid criticisms to make. You just want to talk shit on someone.

Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Locations: Springfield, MO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Yes going on and on about someone's nice post and talking about how sarcastic it was isnt a troll at all LOL And if it wasnt .. I am back to how miserable are you in the head??
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

See how I used Real Sarcasm there?
charopůs
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: RE: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

DeathByMoth wrote:

This can all be easily resolved by shutting the fuck up if you have nothing relevant to contribute. Your comment in this thread was an irrelevant tangent.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Locations: The Lou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

DeathByMoth wrote:
Highlighting that last line makes me finally realize what everyone has been telling me is true. I AM A TROLL! I would like to apologize for my 215 posts of pure trollishness. I will now shut up unless I have something relevant to exploring to say, which I've demonstrated I can do by the 10-15 contributing posts I've made. And I'll quit trying to start troll wars in the "Other" forum, cause I now recognize it's a lame and childish thing to do. Once again UO, I apologize for everything. Hopefully, in my new contributive posting future some of you may come to respect me.

Apology accepted. Glad to see you've come to your senses.

liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Member for: 2 years, 6 monthsOfficial Board Stalker

Locations: Primarily Mo, but also Ks, Ok, Ark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

DeathByMoth wrote:
liesreality wrote:
Hmm.......had no idea of that definition.

No, i meant no offense by my comment.

I didn't think you did. You're a pretty nice guy. I just didn't see any response from jakobkay, so I wanted to clarify in case he took it offensively.

Hmm.....I dont think jakobkay60 took my response negatively. If he did, I think he should be the one to bring it to my attention. Thanks.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Man, how did I miss that?

I've never gotten to participate in a troll war, at least not in this forum.

Troll is a really good name ya know, for those that have played fantasy games. They aren't that bright, but they have thick skin, regenerate quickly, and can be really hard to kill.

Kit
The Woman
The Woman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Its not hard ... just look for any post by DBM and respond.
jakobkay60
0-99 Poster
Member for: 2 years, 4 months0-99 Poster

Locations: Springfield Missouri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Damn this post has turned into a troll on troll fest. I did not feel Liesreality had said it in a negative but the urban dictionary quotes are quite annoying.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Hot, sticky, stinky troll on troll action. Only legal in Nevada.
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Member for: 2 years, 6 monthsOfficial Board Stalker

Locations: Primarily Mo, but also Ks, Ok, Ark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

jakobkay60 wrote:
Damn this post has turned into a troll on troll fest. I did not feel Liesreality had said it in a negative but the urban dictionary quotes are quite annoying.

Glad you didnt' take my post the wrong way, because i didnt mean it negatively. Very Happy

I have spoken with deathbymoth, and he has apologized for how is original post came across. Anyways, i'm going to move on with finding new places to explore. Very Happy Any places someone can send me in a message would be great. I will be glad to share most any place i know of.
longracin
0-99 Poster
Member for: 2 years0-99 Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Cool story Bro
Pinwheel
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Locations: Near the Big Rock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: RE: Homeless Mans Home Reply with quote

Ignoring the troll fest here, this is not terribly uncommon here in Little Rock. We even have a group called "The Van" that travels from homeless campsite to homeless campsite and provides hygiene items, food, and camping gear (as well as haircuts on Saturdays)

Really awesome of that guy to carve out his own place in the world.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3