Autumn.

You can talk about anything here
Sparkle
Stray Cat
Stray Cat

Autumn.

Post by Sparkle »

I don't know about ANY of you guys, but this summer weather really isnt my favorite at all. Matter of fact, In my area....for the most part: I despise It. My favorite season is is definatley Fall.

The things I love: leaves (the colors, the sound), smell! (you can tell when football season is near), Halloween (masks are the best), the moon!, and other little stuff like that.

I just felt like typing... If you reply GREAT :P Describe your fave season, and reason...or wahtever! :lol:
-=Let them hate, as long as they also fear=-
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Summer sucks for exploring. Ticks, chiggers, mosquitoes. Give me winter. The more snow the better.
darkism
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by darkism »

Winter is especially great if you're a tunnel freak.

Snow makes things so much easier :)
James the Red
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by James the Red »

I have toa gree with both of you. I love fall caue its chilly, so no bugs. you can get through most wooded areas, since the leaves have fallen off of the brush.

I also love winter, having grown up in the mountains of montana and alska. Sure its cold, the snow adds a whole nother element to exploring. As long as you keep your wits about you, you can cross lakes and rivers to see places you might not even be able to access in summer time high water.
just another fly on the wall of life

Spectral
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Spectral »

Yeah, summer especially sucks for draining when most drains are crawling with these suckers.

For some reason, I still like summer season-wise though. Snow just seems to piss me off anymore, heh
kickflip
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Autumn.

Post by kickflip »

My favorite season is probably spring...the weather is great (not too hot and not too cold...lots of cool storms to watch). The only good thing about summer is wakeboarding. I am a girl that loves being on the water.
"I don't know karate, but i know krazzzzy!"
Sparkle
Stray Cat
Stray Cat

RE: Autumn.

Post by Sparkle »

I live @ the lake, but havent really touched the water in a few years....even for swimming! :shock: But, that is why alot of people travel here for the summer... Oh well.

I like Autumn! :D
-=Let them hate, as long as they also fear=-