The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot." T

You can talk about anything here
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot.

Post by s.sisco »

Edit for sub lunars feels!
Last edited by s.sisco on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Btw I'm a douche. That is all...
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: The "If you disagree with this you

Post by SubLunar »

s.sisco wrote:You shouldn't take turtles off the road. if you do just put them in the direction they were facing on the other side. They have an amazing sense of direction and memory of where they are going and want to be. Not to mention they are protected.they often wonder aimlessly looking for where they where going once released far from where they are going and often die because of it. Even if it is the woods.taking young turtles for pets isn't so bad though we had one for years. I used to do it too until I read up on them box turtles. Yep just spit all that turtle knowledge verbatim.

Please don't fuck with the godamn turtles!

They are trully an amazing animal and deserve the same respect as urbex locations and caves!
This information is exaggerated, but in most cases I do only put them on the other side of the road-if the area seems habitable. But if they're in a busy area, like where the city's tentacles are increasingly encroaching on their habitat, then you're damn right I take them out to the country. If we're talking about suburbs or the city, do you really think the turtle is having a great time dodging traffic and being surrounded by humans? Just because a turtle is in an area doesn't mean it wants to nor should be in that area. Turtles don't necessarily move around a lot, but they do if they're looking for something. If they're comfortable in an area, they prefer to chill out in the sun eating worms and sleeping in the tall grass. My handling of them is on a case by case basis and I have based this on years of research and first hand experience.

Also, please choke on a bag of dicks for posting that smashed turtle pic.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

s.sisco wrote:Edit for sub lunars feels!
thanks, my feels are fragile. Sometimes I just need to be cuddled.
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Hahaha! Your welcome.

Not having a turtle debate! Its too damn early. Maybe later though.

Please don't fuck with the godamn turtles. :wink:
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

For future references, Sub's main problem with this image was that there were too few thumbs up its bunghole.
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Hahahahahahaha! I should have known that by those snake pics. I thought he was given the thumbs up sign cause he caught a snake. Now I see his intentions where much darker.

I hope he doesn't jump on a stingray.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:
For future references, Sub's main problem with this image was that there were too few thumbs up its bunghole.
This is correct. You gotta catch em off guard so they don't pucker up. Have that thumb extended, sneak up and just jam it in. Box turtles are tricky because they can clamp down their shell on you..
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot.&quo

Post by SubLunar »

This quote here is from a previous discussion. It's been a slow winter with all the furry woodland creatures hibernating, so I apologize for quoting myself again instead of posting some new material.
SubLunar wrote:Yeah see what I do is pre-lube the thumb and run towards my prey with thumb extended, ready for penetration. It's too difficult to wrastle the critters and then try to jam it in later. "Jam first, wrastle later" as I always say.

Here we have a hapless doe on a bushy San Francisco mountain path facing down my aboriginal mating call. As you can see, my thumb is firmly airborne, ready to dive deep into the bowels of the beast.

(I forgot I left my camera on a manual setting from previous shooting when I stumbled across the victim, which is why it's overexposed)

And here we see the victim, post-penetration, desperate to leave our romantic mountaintop getaway.

s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »