Last night I dreamt...

You can talk about anything here
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Last night I dreamt...

Post by Nicotti »

Subconscious trying to tell you one is enough? (I assume you only have one)
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
cleverusername
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by cleverusername »

Yes only one and he is definitely enough at least for a long time lol he is crazy though, I think he's gonna grow up to be an awesome adventure buddy. Strange thing is I have had the dream since before him.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

cleverusername wrote: Strange thing is I have had the dream since before him.
Weird.

-Ayn Rand
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

I had a short dream while napping today that I was being chased by 4 guys who were shooting at me and they kept missing. I was running on the top of an old building with a roof that was rotten and had lots of big holes in it. I think it was the Clemens Mansion. They were really close behind me. They kept shooting at me and missing. Suddenly I was dreaming I was one of the guys who was chasing myself, I was shooting at myself and totally missing. I looked, and all the barrels of our rifles were crooked as hell. I watched myself jump over a huge hole in the roof and escape down a spiral staircase.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Had a dream while I was napping this evening:

I dreamt that I was at some theme park which had some haunted house thriller ride that supposedly people kept disappearing from. and her ladyfriend took her on it even though I told them they shouldn't and they ended up not coming out.

So I tracked them down to some couple's mansion nearby and the lady who was probably in her 60's and dressed in a victorian dress was controlling all the missing people with her eyes, so I shove my girl's head into the plate of food in front of her at the table so she couldn't see. And the controller lady tried to control her with her mind, but for some reason my smashing the girl's face further in the food prevented it. So I lead my gf out of the place and we went home and on the way I guess we took a nap cause when I woke up she was standing over me with a knife about to stab me. So I quick jumped away. And she opened her mouth and spoke, but it was in the voice of the controller lady and she said, "You can't take her from me, she wants to be here." And I said, "I'll find a way!" And the dream ended.

-Ayn Rand
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Last night I dreamt...

Post by SubLunar »

Trying to sleep after a long day of exploring is always difficult. All I see when I close my eyes is what would have happened if I fell through those rickety stairs or if the floor had given out. As I doze off, I keep being rudely awoken all of the things that played out in my head that day of what could have gone terribly wrong.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Maybe you should fall more, then you could dream about what would have happened if you hadn't.

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Mind = BLOWN
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

You just dreamed about my life.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

This morning between snoozes I dreamt:

That I was at a video game convention with my girlfriend (that i don't have) and her twin sister (except she looked slightly different). The gf and I got bored so we were making out a bit. Then we went outside cause her back was hurting and she wanted to sit down. It was an old brick and metal spiral staircase attached to the bldg that we were standing in. We couldn't find any comfy position for her to stand/sit/lay in. Just then I noticed the stairwell connected to another door leading off someplace so I suggested we go explore. Then her sister, her sister's kinda bf (who looks like a pussy ginger The Count) and her sister's other 'friend' showed up and said they wanted to come too. The sister was kind of a tease with the guys.

So thru the door and we were on this second floor of a random old brick and wood warehouse but the floor was really bad, so I kept pushing on it and pushing holes in the bad parts. And I look up and realize they're all just walking across it willy-nilly not caring one bit, nearly falling thru multiple times. And I say, "Forgive me, I nearly fell thru a floor recently, I'm not as cavalier walking around."

I finally get over to the side they're on and it's this long T shaped brick-walled room. In the part that is the top of the 'T' there is a long bench and shelves running along the wall with stuff on it that I don't really notice what the are. Then I see some leather bound ratty looking books on the shelf, I pick one up, and flip thru it. It's from 1823 and it's describing the area of the city at that time. And I'm all like, "Look at this! It's a history of the area. I need to find one in better shape, I'm taking this!" And my gf finds another in the room that is the bottom of the 'T' in this home office looking area. But her sis and the guys could care less. They look bored. Then I notice these giant books on the shelves that are 2'x2' and 8" of pages. And they're cookbooks. And I'm like, "Do you know what this place is?" And my gf shakes her head and looks at me expectantly. And her sis and the guys don't care. And I'm like, "It's some kind of bakery. Look at this book "Chocolate Dictionary" and all this stuff!" Then I notice that all the stuff that I didn't notice before on the shelves are mixers, measuring cups, ingredients, and more giant cookbooks.

So I start taking pics, but my camera breaks in half (literally). So I hold the to halves together to take pics. But the sis and the guys are done and start walking back. And they start yelling at me to just leave it be and come on. But I want to explore more and take more pics with my broken camera. So the pussy ginger grabs my gf by the arm to get her to go back. And I shove him, we square off against each other, I hit him with this hard upper cut, he falls off the 2nd floor, hits the ground floor and his head pops off. The sis is horrified and starts bitching me out. I take a step back to get her out of my face, trip backwards, fall to the first floor and my head pops off.

Cut to me waking up in the hospital (with my head attached as if it didn't pop off) and I ask my gf (who's nearby) if the kid whose head popped off is ok. But she doesn't seem to notice that I've said anything even though she's looking right at me.

END
Last edited by Nicotti on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I can't read in my dreams. This frustrates me.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Usually I can't either. Most times it's just rows of random symbols and marks that I know says whatever it says. But I don't see words.

I don't remember actually reading any of the 1823 book, but I know I did. When I looked at the page though my vision was centered on the engraving print at the top of the page not the words below it.

But I could read the title of the big book which actually was "Chocolate Dictionary", I remember thinking at the time it was a strange title for a book.

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Last night I dreamt that we went to the Clemens House and the Chapel building was completely gone, replaced by a lone monument dedicated to the building that used to be there. Right next door to it was a super awesome looking casket factory/funeral home from the same time period. Then next to that was a super awesome looking hospital, but once we got inside, it turned out to be totally f'ed over and redone by a previous tenant.

I was reading and typing in my dream, but I had a hard time typing. I kept misspelling things. I distinctly remember typing "elizabeth".
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I was at a park with long, fast, tall water slides made out of concrete.

-Ayn Rand