Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
Chefjas1960
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Chefjas1960 »

There has been much evidence of pre Columbian European influence found over the years in the rural US. While the Burrows cave story is fantastic and incredibly hard to believe, Harry Hubbard's work on the topic is somewhat compelling.
Harry and his partner, linguist Paul Shaffranke, make some very compelling arguments concerning the translations of the artifacts that Burrows has sold. On Hubbard's different sites he has hundreds of pictures of said artifacts. I think the fact that Burrows has traded in ancient artifacts is without question.
Also verified is the fact that he has sold some to museums and scholars for a lot of money. According to locals Burrows is living large which begs the question, where did he get his money?
Personally, I don't know what to believe. If you want to find out more, I will be interviewing Harry Hubbard this coming Monday, November 17th on KSGF 104.1 in Springfield from 7 to 9 am. The episode is streamed live and will be available as a podcast at KSGF.com.
I'd love for those who question the story to send me your hard questions and I will put them to Harry.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Nicotti »

Chefjas1960 wrote:I said stuff and plugged my shit.

Did you actually read through all 42 pages of this thread before you posted? Cause if so, I applaud you.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Nicotti wrote:

Did you actually read through all 42 pages of this thread before you posted? Cause if so, I applaud you.
Lol!
Btw I'm a douche. That is all...
Chefjas1960
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Chefjas1960 »

Nope. After reading 20 pages of "f u, douchebag" or "I said stuff and plugged my shit" it became tiresome and tedious. I don't "debate" people online. Most have never had a simple logic class, wouldn't know a fallacious argument if it bit them in the ass, and use as hominem attack as a blunt instrument to attempt to pound their adversary into submission. I will just go away rather than engaging on that level. Not because I'm "better than", or "Know more", but because I know these types of online arguments rarely if ever lead to any further knowledge on the given subject which is all I'm interested in.
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Edit: ooops
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

s.sisco wrote:
Nicotti wrote:

Lol!
No shit. Me and the old timers and Cobcob use to go at it for months at a time on here. One thing that always remains the same however, no matter what you post, or however fucked up the direction a topic goes, this forum always serves as a massive black hole that draws in everyones energy and leaves them questioning their own sexuality.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Yeah Ive noticed. I've read most if this thread. I'm a changed man.
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

s.sisco wrote:Yeah Ive noticed. I've read most if this thread. I'm a changed man.
glad we could help out lol.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

paul and I had a knockout drag down flame war a few years ago that raged for a bit till we got bored of it.

I almost kinda want to read that thread again, but I have no clue which it is. It was around the time he joined, aka the time when he acted like a f-ing idiot.
Last edited by Nicotti on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Ayn Rand
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

Nicotti wrote:paul and I had a knockout drag down flame war a few years ago that raged for a bit till we got bored of it.

I almost kinda want to read that thread again, but I have no clue which it is. I was around the time he joined, aka the time when he acted like a f-ing idiot.
Lol yea I have to agree.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Where's the popcorn shitcunts??
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

How are popcorn shitcunts different than regular shitcunts?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

One has more salt
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

The next time a nutter comes on here to talk about nutball stuff I'm going to point them to this site and say, "HEY NUTBALL! The war versus the grays and reptoids is won, according this nutball that's in the know."

-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nice. "...the defeat of the Orion Grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Anunnaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up."
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham