Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by BROUSER »

Band name: The Latent Idiots.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by YOU@CITY »

redox wrote:welcome back YOU@CITY
Thank you redbox and thanks for the other nice comments you've made. I've had a few people play games with me on here but I'll trust anyone until they prove me otherwise.
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by YOU@CITY »

I find a couple of things here about this website and this particular thread interesting. Mostly the timing of posting this thread and WhiteRabbit getting contacted by the Jesse Ventura show. Another part that's a little weird to me is how White Rabbit had his face blurred and seemed to acknowledge his belief in certain things which he has adimitly and obnoxiously ridiculed me for believing in. Not sure if anyone else noticed any of that ?
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

redox wrote:I wonder how much them tablets are gonna fetch once found? I would like to put them in my garden. Though, as it is a matter of propriety, the ark should be repatriated to the Ethiopians. After all, it is an important cultural resource that will bring great joy to the people.
The are most likely priceless and would be near impossible for the average person to sell or even someone connected. Besides , I'd be a bit weary of even having them around. Who knows what kind of energy is attached to them? I don't think I'd want to be in the same room as them for some reason. Do you think that the those tablets are the Ark ?
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

ConspiracyTheorist666 wrote:YOU! CITY! There is hope. I've looked through many of your posts, and I am glad that a decent person still remains on this site. You are my favorite here.

I just want you to know that you aren't alone. I too have found many of these mysteries to be far from explained. I am now looking closer into the issues of St. Louis, and they are LEGION!

Ethiopia is important. They were entrusted with the Book of Enoch as well. The watchers he speaks of the NEPHILIM! they are not of this world. They brought many lessons to the people of this earth including lessons on how to carve the earth. You must watch for the watchers. They are watching you. They want to find us. I can only assume they have not found you since you are still spreading truth. STAY! SAFE!
Hi Conspiracy Theorist , it's nice to have you around and I hope you keep posting your thoughts. They are interesting to say the least, and very much on track with my own theories. Thanks for your support and I hope you stay well & protected.
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:Teague is convinced the bearded man is King David. “David, the shepherd king, allowed the Arc of the Covenant to be taken to Ethiopia. In ancient times they took it on a boat in Ethiopia, around the Gulf of Mexico to the Mississippi River, and buried it in the Hall of Records in the Missouri Mystery Mound.
It should be very simple to understand why no one with a brain thinks someone took a boat from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico in ancient times. Circled in red is Ethiopia. Circled in yellow is the Gulf of Mexico and the southern Mississippi. In modern times, we can make this difficult journey by sailing through the Suez Canal circled in blue. In ancient times, that canal did not exist. They would have to sail through some of the worst seas in the world around the Cape of Good Hope between Africa and Antarctica. There is no evidence of anyone ever making any such journey in ancient times.

So the only thing you should start with is the evidence of an ancient journey from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico. Then we can get to the much less likely scenario that some mythical ark of the covenant was involved in that journey.
The reason why the Cahokia complex was sited at that geographical location is because it's very near to where the confluence of the Mississippi and the Missouri rivers occurs, allowing for very navigable river highways extending from the North Atlantic Ocean through the St. Lawrence Seaway and Great Lakes to Minnesota, then, down the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico. The Missouri River extends from Montana to St Louis and a multitude of tributaries branching from these two grand river systems provided waterway access to vast stretches of North America.

East of the Rocky Mountains, there was no centre in Middle-America of greater strategic importance than where the two great rivers combined near St. Louis, Missouri.

It's very evident that many Bronze Age ships made the North Sea crossing from the Orkney and Shetland Islands, via Iceland, Greenland and Newfoundland at the mouth of the St. Lawrence Seaway, in order to mine copper in the Great Lakes region. It's estimated that at least 500,000 tons of copper (some estimates are considerably higher) were removed at places like Isle Royale and all of it left North American shores.

Thousand of ancient mine workings still exist on the Canadian North Shore of Lake Superior and the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan, where copper that was 99% pure could be extracted straight out of the ground and shipped without refinement.

Whereas much of the copper obviously found its way to the British Isles, Continental Europe and the Mediterranean via the St Lawrence Seaway and North Atlantic, other bulk quantities were taken to South America via the Mississippi River outflow into the Gulf of Mexico.

The evidence suggests that a great preoccupation of the Bronze Age epoch was the shipping of copper ingots from North America back across the Atlantic to feed the huge demand for bronze weapons and utensils. Nations with bronze had a district military advantage over those that didn't and trafficking in the constituent metals of copper and tin assumed tremendous importance until the onset of the Iron Age and the advent of steel weapons.

The archaeological evidence clearly shows that the oldest skeletons, structures, cultural symbolism, language & incised writing forms or artefacts, etc., in North America, stem from the European and Mediterranean theatres to the East and not down the West Coast from the Bering Sea crossing-point into America from Asia, where the Asiatic-Indians originated. The great cities of South America, built according to ancient Mediterranean/ European measurement standards, mostly predate the influx of conquering Asiatic Indians into South America.

To successfully traverse the Atlantic with their precious cargos, Bronze Age mariners needed to be able to navigate very accurately and do precise positional plotting at sea, which was the whole purpose of the Cahokia Mounds open-air-university. In reality, The Cahokia school is no different to similar schools at Brodgar Ring in the Orkney Islands, Durrington Walls Henge in Southern England or Avebury Henge 20-miles to its North, as well as schools throughout Continental Europe and the Mediterranean or Nazca in Peru and Easter Island in the Pacific. All taught the same parcel of factorable scientific numbers to student navigators, using the same distance and angle tutorials and measurement standards on each site.

The key fact that our archaeologists and surveyors need to know in order to decipher these ancient sites is:

The so-called British Standard inch and foot are very ancient and all the "feet, cubits, reeds or miles", including cubic-inch volumes used in the well-known metrology standards of ancient Mediterraneans/ Europeans, are founded upon the same inch still used in the United States today.

So, let's apply that archaic measurement standard, as well as the (circa 4000 BC) Sumerian 360-degree angle system, to the Cahokia Mounds complex to see a sampling of the very familiar, old world numbers generated. (Note: All decimal tails on numbers herein are very simple fractions, easily within the capabilities of ancient mathematicians to calculate.)
http://www.viewzone.com/mounds.html
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

YOU@CITY wrote:
RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:Teague is convinced the bearded man is King David. “David, the shepherd king, allowed the Arc of the Covenant to be taken to Ethiopia. In ancient times they took it on a boat in Ethiopia, around the Gulf of Mexico to the Mississippi River, and buried it in the Hall of Records in the Missouri Mystery Mound.
It should be very simple to understand why no one with a brain thinks someone took a boat from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico in ancient times. Circled in red is Ethiopia. Circled in yellow is the Gulf of Mexico and the southern Mississippi. In modern times, we can make this difficult journey by sailing through the Suez Canal circled in blue. In ancient times, that canal did not exist. They would have to sail through some of the worst seas in the world around the Cape of Good Hope between Africa and Antarctica. There is no evidence of anyone ever making any such journey in ancient times.

So the only thing you should start with is the evidence of an ancient journey from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico. Then we can get to the much less likely scenario that some mythical ark of the covenant was involved in that journey.
The reason why the Cahokia complex was sited at that geographical location is because it's very near to where the confluence of the Mississippi and the Missouri rivers occurs, allowing for very navigable river highways extending from the North Atlantic Ocean through the St. Lawrence Seaway and Great Lakes to Minnesota, then, down the Mississippi River to the Gulf of Mexico. The Missouri River extends from Montana to St Louis and a multitude of tributaries branching from these two grand river systems provided waterway access to vast stretches of North America.

East of the Rocky Mountains, there was no centre in Middle-America of greater strategic importance than where the two great rivers combined near St. Louis, Missouri.

It's very evident that many Bronze Age ships made the North Sea crossing from the Orkney and Shetland Islands, via Iceland, Greenland and Newfoundland at the mouth of the St. Lawrence Seaway, in order to mine copper in the Great Lakes region. It's estimated that at least 500,000 tons of copper (some estimates are considerably higher) were removed at places like Isle Royale and all of it left North American shores.

Thousand of ancient mine workings still exist on the Canadian North Shore of Lake Superior and the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan, where copper that was 99% pure could be extracted straight out of the ground and shipped without refinement.

Whereas much of the copper obviously found its way to the British Isles, Continental Europe and the Mediterranean via the St Lawrence Seaway and North Atlantic, other bulk quantities were taken to South America via the Mississippi River outflow into the Gulf of Mexico.

The evidence suggests that a great preoccupation of the Bronze Age epoch was the shipping of copper ingots from North America back across the Atlantic to feed the huge demand for bronze weapons and utensils. Nations with bronze had a district military advantage over those that didn't and trafficking in the constituent metals of copper and tin assumed tremendous importance until the onset of the Iron Age and the advent of steel weapons.

The archaeological evidence clearly shows that the oldest skeletons, structures, cultural symbolism, language & incised writing forms or artefacts, etc., in North America, stem from the European and Mediterranean theatres to the East and not down the West Coast from the Bering Sea crossing-point into America from Asia, where the Asiatic-Indians originated. The great cities of South America, built according to ancient Mediterranean/ European measurement standards, mostly predate the influx of conquering Asiatic Indians into South America.

To successfully traverse the Atlantic with their precious cargos, Bronze Age mariners needed to be able to navigate very accurately and do precise positional plotting at sea, which was the whole purpose of the Cahokia Mounds open-air-university. In reality, The Cahokia school is no different to similar schools at Brodgar Ring in the Orkney Islands, Durrington Walls Henge in Southern England or Avebury Henge 20-miles to its North, as well as schools throughout Continental Europe and the Mediterranean or Nazca in Peru and Easter Island in the Pacific. All taught the same parcel of factorable scientific numbers to student navigators, using the same distance and angle tutorials and measurement standards on each site.

The key fact that our archaeologists and surveyors need to know in order to decipher these ancient sites is:

The so-called British Standard inch and foot are very ancient and all the "feet, cubits, reeds or miles", including cubic-inch volumes used in the well-known metrology standards of ancient Mediterraneans/ Europeans, are founded upon the same inch still used in the United States today.

So, let's apply that archaic measurement standard, as well as the (circa 4000 BC) Sumerian 360-degree angle system, to the Cahokia Mounds complex to see a sampling of the very familiar, old world numbers generated. (Note: All decimal tails on numbers herein are very simple fractions, easily within the capabilities of ancient mathematicians to calculate.)
http://www.viewzone.com/mounds.html
It sounds like not only were people able to make this travel but the secret to making it was actually encoded into Monks Mound ...

The ancient, purpose-built hub position of Old St. Louis, out from which many satellite mounds (bearing special distance and angle tutorials) were precisely positioned.

The hub atop Big Mound sat 35640' (exactly 6.75-miles of 5280' each) from the hub position atop Monk's Mound, at an azimuth angle of precisely 260-degrees (return angle 80-degrees). Pictures taken from a poster publication of the Missouri Archaeological Society, September 1998.

The Cahokia Mound's complex is easily deciphered, simply by knowing the precise spots where each mound sat. With the positions of 104-mounds now fixed, the ancient open-air-university can still function very adequately in teaching students the numbers needed for two ancient systems of navigation and positional plotting or dead-reckoning at sea (one based upon the mile of 5250' and the other based upon the mile of 5280'). Also, the codes-of-position for the mounds are sufficiently intact to teach how the ancient lunisolar, Sabbatical Calendar worked, as well as how 3 major lunar cycles were monitored and calculated.

Of course, in running the school these days, we might find ourselves standing around inside someone's private house built atop a former mound, which wouldn't be so bad as long as there was plenty of beer in the fridge.

To see all of the ancient in-built codes that can still be extracted from over 130 mounds between Collinsville, Illinois and nearby St. Louis, Missouri, go to: http://www.celticnz.co.nz/Cahokia/Cahokia1.htm
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

These Earth Mounds are considered by researchers and scientist on the subject to be Pyramids made of dirt basically. Monks Mound not only happens to be bigger than the Great Pyramid in Egypt but it also is just as big of an enigma when it comes to the question , how was it made ?

Consider the following ....

Hard packed clay weighs around 100 pounds per cubic foot to 120 pounds per cubic foot. Taking the conservative amount of 100 pounds per cubic foot, the mound's total weight equals approximately 2.16 billion pounds. If each basket of earth used to build the mound weighed fifty pounds, then it required 43.1 million baskets of earth to build.

A lot of time would be required to deposit a volume of 21,551,623 cubic feet that composes Monks mound. If a population of citizens lined up with baskets and deposited one basket every minute, it would take 82 years (Julian) to build Monks Mound. If one basket was deposited every second, it would take 1.3658 years. If Cahokia "accepted" population estimates are correct at 20,000 people at the peak of occupation, then each person would have to carry 2155 baskets (53.9 tons) to complete the mound. The combined volume of the other mounds on the site roughly equal the volume of earth used in monks mound. That means it is safe to double these estimates to consider the entire amount of work done at the Cahokia Mounds. Now consider that thousands of mounds were built all over the country. The sheer workforce used to build these mounds is a feat that cannot be matched by any ancient culture throughout the world.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

I call bullshit on this new You City.

If this is you, then your grammar and overall coherence has significantly improved. Based on how unstable you were during your last visits here, I figured you would have overdosed by now.

What website(s) did you copy+paste all this from? Surely you didn't write all that.

Edit: It seems there could be several to choose from.
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

SubLunar wrote:I call bullshit on this new You City.

If this is you, then your grammar and overall coherence has significantly improved. Based on how unstable you were during your last visits here, I figured you would have overdosed by now.

What website(s) did you copy+paste all this from? Surely you didn't write all that.

Edit: It seems there could be several to choose from.
I posted the link I copied it from.

I've been sober from that stuff for about 2 years now.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABsBprJ ... e=youtu.be

"Birds are not that important."
I like the top comment - "What does God need with a starship?"
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

YOU@CITY wrote:It's very evident that many Bronze Age ships made the North Sea crossing from the Orkney and Shetland Islands, via Iceland, Greenland and Newfoundland at the mouth of the St. Lawrence Seaway, in order to mine copper in the Great Lakes region. It's estimated that at least 500,000 tons of copper (some estimates are considerably higher) were removed at places like Isle Royale and all of it left North American shores.
There is a difference between suggesting bronze age people made a bunch of small journeys across the North Sea to get to Canada, and the suggestion that Ethiopians managed a journey all around Africa and across the Atlantic to enter the Caribbean. The Portuguese tried and failed this journey with very sophisticated vessels in the opposite direction for centuries before opening a spice route with southern India, and they had the advantage of not having to cross the Atlantic. Modern ships still find this particular route to be one of the most dangerous journeys in the world. There may be evidence for journeys from the north along the Canadian coast, but I've never heard of evidence of a southern route around Africa that Ethiopians would have had to make to get to the North American continent during the Bronze age.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

As is the case with disproving the Book of Mormon in it's description of the American Indians descending from the Jewish and Middle Eastern peoples, I would to point out the numerous DNA studies on Native Americans that conclude that all early inhabitants of the Americas came from Asia. And that those dna lines stay pure until approximately the mid to late 1400s when Columbus and others came over.

Also, based on archeological evidence, bronze smelting did not exist in tribes north of the Rio Grande river, although North American tribes did use native copper.

Not that I expect any conspiracists to bother believing actual facts, but the rest of you may care.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

Damn, I didn't realize the Ethiopians built all those locks on the St. Lawrence Seaway and the Chicago River. Must have made things easy in 1950s when the engineers went to build it and found it already done :-D

And that thing about prehistoric middle easterners mining Keweenaw Copper makes total sense now, I was wondering why there was a boat in one of the mines, obviously it's what they used in 230BC to come around the cape of good hope. Thanks for clearing that up!!!!