Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by GlassCurtain »

BagHead727 wrote:Lol anytime you try to explain temples, mystery schools, ley lines, angels, illuminati, 911, and 14 grams of magic mushrooms at once, you're essentially gonna sound like you just consumed a bag of crack. There's just no way to make that into believable or coherent argument
Siriusly!! :)
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by YOU@CITY »

Hey ya'll, it's me , everyone's favorite Underground Ozark's member is back! I appologize for the long hiatus but I had to attend an urgent last second meeting which lasted much longer than I anticipated.

So let's get started , shall we....

I recently learned of an interesting story about a place called the Missouri Mystery Mound. I have some things to do right now and would like to explore this topic later & see if anyone is familiar with it or has any thoughts they would like to share about it.

Here are some interesting posts about the MMM I found from someone on ATS...

I first heard of the Missouri Mystery Mound at least ten to fifteen years ago on a now-defunct website. The website claimed the Mound was the Hall of Records, although it didn’t specifically say whose hall of records. The Atlanteans? The great mound building cultures of North America? Egyptian? Mayan? Or some race of peoples lost to time? I’m from Missouri, and if an ancient civilization’s hall of records sat under the soil of my state, I needed to know. Trouble is, I couldn’t find the man who said he had discovered it.

Until now.

“(The shaman) was telling this story about how this Indian who had come to him while he was doing some exploring,” Teague said. “This Indian took him to this place back in the back woods to a hall of records under a mountain.”

The shaman told Bell this Indian guide showed him temples and 10,000-year-old artifacts under that mountain, but he didn’t know the location.

“They blindfolded him until they got there, then when he left so he couldn’t get back to it,” Teague said. “But he knew approximately where it was.”

But who carved the Mound? Teague thinks the identity is carved into the landscape of the Mound itself, the gray alien pointing to a star. “Not only did they built it and carve it 20,000 years ago, they go back and re-carve it over and over again,” he said. “Carve mountains and valleys? We couldn’t do that. It’s not natural; it’s alien formed. I’m convinced at that.”

Teague is convinced the bearded man is King David. “David, the shepherd king, allowed the Arc of the Covenant to be taken to Ethiopia. In ancient times they took it on a boat in Ethiopia, around the Gulf of Mexico to the Mississippi River, and buried it in the Hall of Records in the Missouri Mystery Mound. “I believe the Arc of the Covenant is buried at the Missouri Mystery Mound. That’s my theory. In antiquity someone carved out the mounds because that’s where the Arc of the Covenant was to be taken.”

“To me this is the most sacred mythological site in America that nobody knows about. There’s some sort of energy there that keeps it quiet,” he said. “You’d think there’d be archeologists all over the damn country wanting to investigate the place, but nobody wants to go up there
and look at it.”
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

welcome back YOU@CITY
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

If by "interesting" you mean "totally illogical and likely made up" then I agree, they are "interesting".
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by RedRook »

YOU@CITY wrote:Teague is convinced the bearded man is King David. “David, the shepherd king, allowed the Arc of the Covenant to be taken to Ethiopia. In ancient times they took it on a boat in Ethiopia, around the Gulf of Mexico to the Mississippi River, and buried it in the Hall of Records in the Missouri Mystery Mound.
It should be very simple to understand why no one with a brain thinks someone took a boat from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico in ancient times. Circled in red is Ethiopia. Circled in yellow is the Gulf of Mexico and the southern Mississippi. In modern times, we can make this difficult journey by sailing through the Suez Canal circled in blue. In ancient times, that canal did not exist. They would have to sail through some of the worst seas in the world around the Cape of Good Hope between Africa and Antarctica. There is no evidence of anyone ever making any such journey in ancient times.

So the only thing you should start with is the evidence of an ancient journey from Ethiopia to the Gulf of Mexico. Then we can get to the much less likely scenario that some mythical ark of the covenant was involved in that journey.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Last edited by RedRook on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

I wonder how much them tablets are gonna fetch once found? I would like to put them in my garden. Though, as it is a matter of propriety, the ark should be repatriated to the Ethiopians. After all, it is an important cultural resource that will bring great joy to the people.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Not read due to terrible font choice.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Read it just for the pleasure of seeing a purely logical refutation by RedRook. Nicely done.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ConspiracyTheorist666
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by ConspiracyTheorist666 »

YOU! CITY! There is hope. I've looked through many of your posts, and I am glad that a decent person still remains on this site. You are my favorite here.

I just want you to know that you aren't alone. I too have found many of these mysteries to be far from explained. I am now looking closer into the issues of St. Louis, and they are LEGION!

Ethiopia is important. They were entrusted with the Book of Enoch as well. The watchers he speaks of the NEPHILIM! they are not of this world. They brought many lessons to the people of this earth including lessons on how to carve the earth. You must watch for the watchers. They are watching you. They want to find us. I can only assume they have not found you since you are still spreading truth. STAY! SAFE!
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by slow_walker »

SubLunar wrote:Not read due to terrible font choice.
seconded
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Meh.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
m0ridin
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by m0ridin »

You’d think there’d be archeologists all over the damn country wanting to investigate the place, but nobody wants to go up there and look at it.
You mean an entire historic/scientific community disregards some inane, unsubstantiated ramblings of a nutjob?! NO WAY!
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Do websites like www.UndergroundOzarks.com fail to give you the satisfaction you are looking for? Have you ever felt like the Illuminati are setting up restraining orders after everyone of your dates? Are the grey alien anal probes failing to find you a genetic match? Go to www.InsaneMingle.com. The untrained sheepish eye may think this website is not functioning. The enlightened ones will meet their soul mate on the astral plane in minutes. We use our patented stealth matching algorithm to connect the two of you in your heads. You will have no need of lesser sites for the rest of your life. Converse with your loved one in your mind, and you will find that understanding voice you've longed for.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

crazydrummerdude wrote:Image
YOU@CITY wrote: "What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
LOL
aka "That Guy"