Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I didn't expect this many people to be so close minded. I knew that some would be and probably most would be but I thought that atleast a few people would have interesting questions to ask.
Well, this is an urban exploration site and you're talking about what you saw during meditation which is more exploration thru the mind then actually going places... assuming i understood what you were saying correctly... so, yeah, probably not quite the right forum, at least not the one you're looking for.
But there is much more to what I have to say. This is just how it began but I'm not sure if I can even go any further due to the lack of an open mind with the people on the site. Do you understand how important certain locations are on this pant are? Guess what, some of those places are right here! What exactly am I missing? This site is called about exploring certain locations right? What is it limited to? This isn't about meditation by the way.
Last edited by ~YoU~€iT¥~ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Thank you for allowing me to believe what I want. I will extend the same to you. I'm curious , who is "we" and which bible do you study?
we = the bible study class at the Lutheran church I attended before moving to stl

New International Version of the bible and the one of the pastors also had an older latin version of the new testament.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
charopós wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote: I'm not sure what you mean.

I know your trying to be funny but I still don't get it.
I hear there real understanding of late payments...

www.siriusxm.com

Where did you hear this? How did that topic get brought up in the first place? The first conversation I had with the lady in charge of the rental company told me a story about a person who was renting a unit and her preacher from her church was paying her rent in the beggining but he stopped and then she didnt pay rent for about a year but they lady didn't seem to upset. It's strange that you brought that up.
Coincidence ?
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
charopós wrote: I hear there real understanding of late payments...

www.siriusxm.com

Where did you hear this? How did that topic get brought up in the first place? The first conversation I had with the lady in charge of the rental company told me a story about a person who was renting a unit and her preacher from her church was paying her rent in the beggining but he stopped and then she didnt pay rent for about a year but they lady didn't seem to upset. It's strange that you brought that up.
Coincidence ?
Right
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I didn't expect this many people to be so close minded. I knew that some would be and probably most would be but I thought that atleast a few people would have interesting questions to ask.
Well, this is an urban exploration site and you're talking about what you saw during meditation which is more exploration thru the mind then actually going places... assuming i understood what you were saying correctly... so, yeah, probably not quite the right forum, at least not the one you're looking for.
But there is much more to what I have to say. This is just how it began but I'm not sure if I can even go any further due to the lack of an open mind with the people on the site. Do you understand how important certain locations are on this pant are? Guess what, some of those places are right here! What exactly am I missing? This site is called about exploring certain locations right? What is it limited to? This isn't about meditation by the way.
Well, I have a critical mind but believe in freedom, so you can say whatever you want and I may or may not believe you. I also may or may not consider you a wacko for your thoughts, but that's my freedom. Just as you believing me or anyone else is close-minded if we don't agree with you can be your freedom.

So do as you will.

-Ayn Rand
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Thank you for allowing me to believe what I want. I will extend the same to you. I'm curious , who is "we" and which bible do you study?
we = the bible study class at the Lutheran church I attended before moving to stl

New International Version of the bible and the one of the pastors also had an older latin version of the new testament.
I guess case closed then.

Did you do wiffle ball bat beer bongs after the bible study? I had to ask , sorry. I don't mean to be rude.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Well, this is an urban exploration site and you're talking about what you saw during meditation which is more exploration thru the mind then actually going places... assuming i understood what you were saying correctly... so, yeah, probably not quite the right forum, at least not the one you're looking for.
Well, I have a critical mind but believe in freedom, so you can say whatever you want and I may or may not believe you. I also may or may not consider you a wacko for your thoughts, but that's my freedom. Just as you believing me or anyone else is close-minded if we don't agree with you can be your freedom.

So do as you will.
Ok, thanks again for giving me your permission to express my thoughts. I appreciate that.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by charopós »

Why are you getting so uptight? you have the right to believe whatever you want, as do we. Youre the one that ate a bunch of mushrooms.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

What more information do you have? We are interested in hearing it.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I guess case closed then.
What do you mean?
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Did you do wiffle ball bat beer bongs after the bible study? I had to ask , sorry. I don't mean to be rude.
I'm not lolabelle.

-Ayn Rand
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:What more information do you have? We are interested in hearing it.
Not sure where to start.

Remember that a lot of the information that I show you can be disputed just like the popular version of history. The reason why I am so uptight is because I as so use to people calling me weird or dillusional or whatever else they say. I also offense to comments such as, your the one who took a bunch of mushrooms. I respect them for one. For another thing it's obvious that you know very little about them. They have been used by the earth since the beginning of time but also by indigenous cultures for thousands of years for not only spiritual means but medicinal ones as well. It's mainly just ignorant westerners who take phlylociban so they can laugh and watch stuff melt. So where should I start. Cahokia? Monks Mound is the largest mound in North America. Do you realize these mounds are all across the world and they are like markers for energy spots? places were multiple ley lines interest. The Gateway arch is more then you think. Possibly the same area as a stargate. It's very close to Monks Mound. The whole Mississipian community who built the mounds just disappeared , like the Myans, off the face of the Earth. Must be the mushrooms.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I guess case closed then.
What do you mean?
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Did you do wiffle ball bat beer bongs after the bible study? I had to ask , sorry. I don't mean to be rude.
I'm not lolabelle.
Oh, sorry about that.

I'm still getting used to this site.

Got a little confused with the posts.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Has anyone ever heard of Burrows cave?

Google it. It's real.

Alexander Helios, Cleopatra Selene and king Juba II .

There is a very old native American story told by the natives from the area known today as Illinois about a king not from here but from across the sea who was burried somewhere by the river.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
charopós wrote:What more information do you have? We are interested in hearing it.
Not sure where to start.

Remember that a lot of the information that I show you can be disputed just like the popular version of history. The reason why I am so uptight is because I as so use to people calling me weird or dillusional or whatever else they say. I also offense to comments such as, your the one who took a bunch of mushrooms. I respect them for one. For another thing it's obvious that you know very little about them. They have been used by the earth since the beginning of time but also by indigenous cultures for thousands of years for not only spiritual means but medicinal ones as well. It's mainly just ignorant westerners who take phlylociban so they can laugh and watch stuff melt. So where should I start. Cahokia? Monks Mound is the largest mound in North America. Do you realize these mounds are all across the world and they are like markers for energy spots? places were multiple ley lines interest. The Gateway arch is more then you think. Possibly the same area as a stargate. It's very close to Monks Mound. The whole Mississipian community who built the mounds just disappeared , like the Myans, off the face of the Earth. Must be the mushrooms.
This is golden quality. Have you been initiated into a mystery school?
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
Not sure where to start.

This is golden quality. Have you been initiated into a mystery school?
Not that I'm aware of.

I seem to meet people who are already involved in secret societies.