Hey Paul06660

You can talk about anything here
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by CaveGirl »

It's kinda funny that out of all the drugs I've used, I've only gotten addicted to 3 things and all 3 were legal. OTC nasal spray, cigarettes, and legally prescribed pain pills after Dad ran over me with his truck. Embarrassing as it is to admit, I'm still hooked on the pain pills but have a strong enough will to resist them except when I really do have to take them--when I get a migraine that won't respond to the migraine meds or when the menstrual cramps are unbearable. Other options have been discussed with the doctor but the pain pills are the only thing that work during those times :cry: . Those legal drugs can be far more addictive than the legal ones but people don't take nearly as much abuse for admitting that kind of addiction than they do if they admit to illegal drug addiction.
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by BagHead727 »

paul06660 wrote: I fucked up my life pretty bad.

Back in 2006 me and a friend went on a drunken rampage and broke into a local school on the weekend. I was caught later down the road when I got my Taxi drivers license. They crossed refrenced my finger prints and got me for 2nd degree burglary.

I got a 5 year suspended supervised sentence. I was doing good for about 3 months until I got hooked on Morphine curtious of the local junkie.
Then I stopped going to my probation officer meetings, drug meetings, ect. Got a girlfriend pregnant and hooked on it too. The baby came out addicted at Wichita children's hospital. Somehow we convinced the doctors that it was from being perscribed opiates while she was pregnant.
We were on a road trip and stopped at my baby moma's house in Wichita and did a bunch of pills and that is what happened to cause her to go into labor.

Well my friend ended up having to go out there and pick me up and we lived with him for about 6 months at his former rental house on Commercial St. I keep missing PO appointments so I violate his probation with 4 things, Drugs, failure to maintain job, failure to report, failure to notify PO when I lost job (over getting caught selling morphine pills out my cab).
The cops come out to the house while I was at work and my dumb bitch let them search the house. They found nothing in all but my room. In my room they found 30 syringes, bottle of pills, spoons, ect.

Cops take away the baby and my girl goes to jail. I was gone so I wasnt found till later. Cops notify my friend about what happened and take his info the next day. I said that I took all the blame for what was in the room and my friend was not in trouble.

Well further down the road till last month I was on the run and got caught driving my van. I was caught with more spoons, needles and pills. Went to jail and had a bond of 15000 till my hearing. My stupid fucking mom gets me out of jail thinking that I would clean up. Well lets say that did not happen. I missed my hearing today and now everyone is up my ass looking for me. My Bondsman, the Sherrif, and whoever that person I caught trying to put a tracking device on my car.

It says I have a bond revocation hearing in Febuary, but I cannot find a warrant for my arrest anywhere on the Casenet, or Greenecountymo.org.

My friend knows where I am but won't come find me and said he won't turn me in even after all my lies and stealing hi $150 Cannon Powershot 570

My dope addiction got so bad before jail that I was doing 400mg morphine a day to keep from getting sick, and up to 1500 a day to get high when I could. I sat down in front of him many times and shot up. I wonder if later in life if this is going to cause me PTSD. Last time I did $100 worth of pills and 30 minutes later did another $100 worth and said for him to throw me under cold water in the tub if I start to OD. He knows I have Hepatitus B now from doing it so much and sharing.

He has thought about turning me in but he would feel like betraying me. He is afraid that when I go to prison him and my family wont be allowed to see me till I get out. That could be many years. I am so far gone on the dope that I don't care anymore about anything. Not even my daughter that is now in my sister's foster care.

I am afraid that seeing myself shoot up dope so many times is going to cause me mental issues down the road.

All advice will be considered. Just please dont be a jackass about this.

I'm sorry to hear this man. I hope you were able to turn your life around
aka "That Guy"
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

Lololololol
Actually, yes, I have turned my life around a lot, but I have never done needle drugs myself. Way to bring a dead thread back.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Hey Paul06660

Post by Nicotti »

In other Paul related news:

Paul have you heard Marilyn Manson is going to be at The Pageant here in St Louis in Feb?
http://www.thepageant.com/show/373/marilyn-manson.aspx
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

Nicotti wrote:In other Paul related news:

Paul have you heard Marilyn Manson is going to be at The Pageant here in St Louis in Feb?
http://www.thepageant.com/show/373/marilyn-manson.aspx
Thats pretty cool. Unfortunately I wont be able to go due to work, school, and money constraints.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Browser just let me out of his root cellar...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by Nicotti »

cobcob wrote:Browser just let me out of his anus...

-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Root cellar, tool shed, zeppelin park. My anus has many sobriquets.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Every time you post I learn a new word.

I haven't decided if that's annoying or not yet.

-Ayn Rand
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Vocabulary expansion is important, Nicotti. You should thank Brouser for teaching you something new. By presenting him your vacant zeppelin park.
Preservation over plunder.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

mindwaave wrote:Anal expansion is important, Nicotti. You should thank Brouser for teaching you something new. By presenting him my mother's vacant gaping, and jizz ridden quim.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

mindwaave wrote:Anal expansion is important, Nicotti. You should thank Brouser for teaching you something new. By presenting him my mother's vacant gaping, and jizz ridden quim.
Truth!
And
I've already presented him that.

-Ayn Rand
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

Dayum.
Preservation over plunder.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

It was like a Cinnabon made with pink and brown Play-doh.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Zeppelin Park? If that area makes you immediately think of the crash site of a large bag of hydrogen, I think you need to go see a doctor. Or did you mean Zeppelin Field, the Nazi rally fairground. Even if you are just thinking of the ground a couple thousand jackbooted Nazis stomped around on, I still think you need to see a doctor.