Columbia, MO

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Columbia, MO

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

hotblonde wrote:That is interesting about the rifle converted from a .22 to a .32..
I thought so, too. Apparently there's only two others that have ever been discovered, and anything remotely associated with them is worth tons of money
BROUSER wrote:Obviously you are not going to like me. I'm 42. You'd probably prefer a 12 year old boy, on the frail side, wearing gym shorts and a plain white tee.
First, why are we still on this tangent? I take no offense when you insult my user name, which I practically chose at random.
Second, Apparently you didn't read the whole wiki page. He's into girls.
Last, It seeerrriiooouusly disturbs me how easily and how detailed you imagined that. If I had to objectively judge which one of us seemed more like a pedo, things would be looking pretty bad on your side. I think I'm going to attempt to bore that image out of my mind with a power drill now.
sneaky1
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by sneaky1 »

good luck with that self lobotomy...
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:If I had to objectively judge which one of us seemed more like a pedo, things would be looking pretty bad on your side.
Brouser's not a pedophile, he's just a cantankerous old fart with a scabby penis and pus encrusted asshole.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

So, Dodo, you are actually inviting a personal attack rather than an attack on your supposedly random (read: sub-consciously accurate) selection of a user name? And is that an admission that you desire young girls (no grass on the field needed for you to play ball, eh?)
Has it been mentioned to you that while you may be attempting to put forth an "accept me, I'm friendly and knowledgeable vibe," you are actually radiating on the "I know more than idiotic fucks and crave an audience to show it off to" wavelength?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

cobcob wrote: Brouser's not a pedophile, he's just a cantankerous old fart with a scabby penis and pus encrusted asshole.
I suppose my down under may be getting a little on the crusty/oozy side. Why don't you come lavage it for me again with that talented tongue of yours?
Last edited by BROUSER on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

cobcob wrote: Brouser's not a pedophile, he's just a cantankerous old fart with a scabby penis and pus encrusted asshole.
You have a gift of offense. I'm repulsed. Yet somehow impressed...
brouser wrote:So, Dodo, you are actually inviting a personal attack rather than an attack on your supposedly random (read: sub-consciously accurate) selection of a user name? And is that an admission that you desire young girls (no grass on the field needed for you to play ball, eh?)
Has it been mentioned to you that while you may be attempting to put forth an "accept me, I'm friendly and knowledgeable vibe," you are actually radiating on the "I know more than idiotic fucks and crave an audience to show it off to" wavelength?
*sigh* "Dodo?" Really? The more desperate your attempts to insult me, the less enjoyable this becomes. As for the "accept me" vibe, I'm an anonymous poster. I really don't give a flying fuck what the other users think, but that doesn't stop me from treating them with a sense of common decency. You, on the other hand, cower behind your anonymity, provoking as many people as you can into your mindless arguments so you can compensate for your lack of power in your home/work place with attempts to assert your dominance here. I'm sorry it's not working for you.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

RE: Columbia, MO

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

I feel like I'm watching a dog hump my friend's leg. It's amusing, I'm glad it's not me, and someone gets creamed in the end.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:I really don't give a flying fuck what the other users think, but that doesn't stop me from...
...falling all over myself in a sad attempt to be accepted? Failing to earn respect while displaying an obvious lack of social skills? Putting forth mindless drivel and poor pictures and yet still having the audacity to expect "common decency"? Go home, punk. Find a board where people put up with inanity and obsequiousness in the name of your "common decency." We don't do that kind of common decency here. We call a fucktard a fucktard. Come back with your big boy panties on when you have something worth saying.
― Ken Ham
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

Guys, I'm having a problem. I'm free Friday night, and I want to take one of these pictures out behind an abandoned building and rape its mouth. Which one should I violate?

ImageImageImageImage
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

The hell did I do? You get my avatar off there. Pronto.
colony
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by colony »

Actually, I'm still considering skullfucking yours. It stays.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

dammit.
Mr.C.L.Dodgson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Mr.C.L.Dodgson »

brouser wrote:We don't do that kind of common decency here. By we, of course, I simply mean myself, but because of my incredibly inflated ego I feel worthy to speak on behalf of the hundreds of users on UO. We (I) take this place, which was originally intended to introduce like-minded people to one another and foster ideas spurned by mutual interest, and use it as my personal therapy. By berating other individuals, I can begin to somehow compensate for my frequent sense of inferiority.
Sure, the other people on here are general ass holes, but their posts are moderately entertaining. I've laughed out loud at a lot of these posts (and cringed at many more), but you are stubborn, deliberate, and boring. Hell, if I wasn't arguing with you, I probably would've stopped paying attention to this thread a long time ago.
colon wrote:I want to take one of these pictures out behind an abandoned building and rape its mouth.
You can rape pictures!? I finally know what I'm going to do with this box of filthy polaroids your mom took for me.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

Mr.C.L.Dodgson wrote:you insult my user name, which I practically chose at random.
Okay, I just have to say... BWAHAHAHAHA. Choosing a username at random would result in things like ChiefsFan1, UrbanKing, Brouser, CobCob, etc. I would wager most people wouldn't have Mr. C. L. Dodgson floating around in their heads. If they did I would assume they would be familiar with who he is and therefore would know better than to use his name as a username on a forum that appeals to mostly 23 year old men who think their bad asses.

Just sayin.