What is this blob?

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Mandi Milenko
Miz Mayhem
Miz Mayhem

What is this blob?

Post by Mandi Milenko »

To the left of my mom there is a jelly-fish looking thing that totally wasn't there. It even has tracks. I know it was pretty wet in there and moisture and fog can do funny things to pictures, but I have never seen anything like this.....

cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: What is this blob?

Post by cobcob »

It's a ghost scoping out your mom :p
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

It appears to be a manowar jellyfish with some sort of advanced stealth capabilities. This is common in mines that have a significant population of reptilian people.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

looks like smoke.
Kit wrote:I am old
Mandi Milenko
Miz Mayhem
Miz Mayhem

Post by Mandi Milenko »

It does look like smoke, and normally I would say that's what it was, but neither of us were smoking until we sat down around a fire circle. We were too busy staring in awe and trying to keep our footing and watch for puddles because we were unprepared and were wearing tennis shoes.

It's probably a moisture trick or something because it was pretty foggy, but it still looks weird and kind of freaks me out a little....

Don't get me wrong, I have caught smoke in some of my pics...

Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: What is this blob?

Post by Freak »

It's an ORB, if you read UER enough you'll learn that they are a sure sign of paranormal activity. They only show up in dusty places with flash photography, since they feed on dust and the electronic K-rays from the camera flash makes them glow slightly in the infrared, which the camera can detect but humans cannot see (except experienced ghosthunters and Art Bell fans).
Mandi Milenko
Miz Mayhem
Miz Mayhem

Post by Mandi Milenko »

I found something interesting pertaining to this thread. This is where my picture was taken...

http://www.strangeusa.com/ViewLocation. ... 08:13%20PM
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

History:
This site was used in the 1950's as a rock quarry. Multiple accidence reported do to unsafe practices by some of the workers. The site was quarried out into these series of caves. Later in the 1960's onto the 1970's the site was unoccupied by state workers and became the site of some of the worse satanic cult activity Ellsberry has ever seen or heard. Rumor is that the worshipers would sacrifice any thing they seem fit. Going into the 1980's the local police department kept close tabs until some had completely forgot. Or did they?

That article should not, in any way, change your opinion of the photo you took. Hillbilly retards seriously think that every goddamn place is haunted, and that article held absolutely no reliable information at all. Or did it?
Loubert
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Loubert »

it looks like a smudge on the camera lens...nothing paranormal. i do however like Freaks comment.i agree every ghost hunter thinks that every thing that gets caught on camera while on an investigation is paranormal... even when it is clearly dust. i love all the research and claims they make on these shows about how infrared can make ghosts visible to the naked eye and that when the infrared lights are on that the naked eye cant see it and that backs up their claim that all these spects are ghosts! they need to do research on the reflectivness of dust under infrared and see what they come up with. cool pic though.lol. it is kinda freaky at first glance.
LOUBERT from mid-america ghost hunters and paranormal investigators.
www.MAGHAPI.webs.com
Mandi Milenko
Miz Mayhem
Miz Mayhem

Post by Mandi Milenko »

I would say it's a smudge but it doesn't show up on any other pic I took that day. It's just weird is all. I've taken pics in all sorts of conditions and never got anything like that since then. It could be a trick of the light and moisture or something. I don't know..

Also, I'm not a ghost hunter. I believe in the paranormal, but that's not why I was there at all. And that's true about that article. It was kind of dumb. lol!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Looks to me like a water droplet on the lens with light refracted from the entrance shining out of it and across the lens too.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

either that or a lizard person's egg.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Eveamlizya
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Eveamlizya »

It looks like ectoplasm to me...
tabscorbet
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster