Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Urban exploration in Missouri
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Re: RE: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by graffitifetish »

bonnaroodude wrote:especially if you have been sheltered in "Misery" AKA Missouri your whole life...
You can quit breathing now. Thanks!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

bonnaroodude wrote:Um ok... I just figured people on these types of forums might have an open mind about this, but I guess I am wrong....
Don't listen to these people on this forum. In all actuality, there are not really even people on this website. This entire website is created by the government to lure thinking Americans out into the open where they can be picked off by reptoid strike teams.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by Sertile »

If you liked Zeitgeist and Police State here are a couple more that will BLOW YOUR MIND'S WAD:

http://www.obamadeception.net/

http://www.loosechange911.com/
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bonnaroodude »

Sertile wrote:If you liked Zeitgeist and Police State here are a couple more that will BLOW YOUR MIND'S WAD:

http://www.obamadeception.net/

http://www.loosechange911.com/
Those aren't as good, but yea check them out too. Be informed it can't hurt to have information that won't be on CNN or FOX news. I love that reply that said I can stop breathing. LOL you need to get out more, any girl on this site must be disgusting anyway...
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by bonnaroodude »

There is a badass place to explore called the Bohemian Grove google that people there is a 40 foot Owl that the presidents, and higher officals worship every year. Hell they even do a mock human sacrifice to that thing! Conspirisy? No Way!!!! Lets go out there next month, and be real explorers when they are having the cerimony we will only have to get past the secret service it will be awesome...
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

bonnaroodude wrote:There is a badass place to explore called the Bohemian Grove google that people there is a 40 foot Owl that the presidents, and higher officals worship every year. Hell they even do a mock human sacrifice to that thing! Conspirisy? No Way!!!! Lets go out there next month, and be real explorers when they are having the cerimony we will only have to get past the secret service it will be awesome...
haha Ok this literally made me laugh out loud. Owl worship? Ridiculous. And your blatant misspellings really lend you credibility. Flush your conspiracies (notice I used the more common "a" spelling of the word) down the toilet, get new ones and go fuck richard in texas!
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

Guys, don't you know proper spelling and grammar are the tools of the socio-political elite??!! There is a vast conspiracy going on to beat down the advocates of freedom, the freedom to make up new words and invent new and unique spellings for old words! Why, the entire establishment is run by elitists who use rigid adherence to the English Language as a tool for wealth and power! Ever notice how people who have gone to school and learned how to read and write tend to make more money and have more power? It's a conspiracy!
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

Here's an article on that owl worship thing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

In the summer of 1989, Spy magazine writer Philip Weiss spent some seven days in the camp posing as a guest, which led to his November 1989 article "Inside Bohemian Grove".[1] He wrote about uninhibited behavior he witnessed: "You know you are inside the Bohemian Grove when you come down a trail in the woods and hear piano music from amid a group of tents and then round a bend to see a man with a beer in one hand and his penis in the other, urinating into the bushes."

So apparently it's like every campground I've ever been to, but with more piano :-D
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Freak wrote:Guys, don't you know proper spelling and grammar are the tools of the socio-political elite??!! There is a vast conspiracy going on to beat down the advocates of freedom, the freedom to make up new words and invent new and unique spellings for old words! Why, the entire establishment is run by elitists who use rigid adherence to the English Language as a tool for wealth and power! Ever notice how people who have gone to school and learned how to read and write tend to make more money and have more power? It's a conspiracy!

I have noticed that 8)
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bonnaroodude »

Freak wrote:Here's an article on that owl worship thing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

In the summer of 1989, Spy magazine writer Philip Weiss spent some seven days in the camp posing as a guest, which led to his November 1989 article "Inside Bohemian Grove".[1] He wrote about uninhibited behavior he witnessed: "You know you are inside the Bohemian Grove when you come down a trail in the woods and hear piano music from amid a group of tents and then round a bend to see a man with a beer in one hand and his penis in the other, urinating into the bushes."

So apparently it's like every campground I've ever been to, but with more piano :-D
This is the most gloried-in ritual of the encampment, the freedom of powerful men to pee wherever they like..."[1] Weiss noticed "hundreds of cigars whose smokers had ignited them in defiance of the California Forest Service's posted warnings."[1]

On July 15, 2000, Austin, Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, walked into the Grove. With a hidden camera, Jones and Hanson were able to film the Cremation of Care ceremony. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove.[21] Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue was Moloch. The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."[22]

You forgot the good stuff dude! I'll be sure to run my posts through Microsoft word for all you nerds that need proper spelling, and grammer. Its just a forum who really gives a fuck if I write IDK; or I don't know, c'mon really assholes...
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

One of the problem with Jones' foray into the world of Bohemian Grove is that he based his claim of the statue being the Babylonian entity "Molech" off one of the definitions of the word.

Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molek, or Moloc, representing Semitic מולך m-l-k, (a root which occurs in various Hebrew and Arabic words related to kings) is either the name of a god or the name of a particular kind of sacrifice associated with fire. Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including the Ammonite, Hebrew, Canaanite,(alleged but not securely attested according to Johnston, Sarah Isles, Religions of the Ancient World: A Guide. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. ISBN 0-674-01517-7. p.335) Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.

In modern English usage, "Moloch" can refer derivatively to any person or thing which demands or requires costly sacrifices.

I don't agree with his claim that the statue is "Molech" (or Moloch) seeing as the effigy or "Dull Care" is hardly a costly sacrifice.

Not to mention that the attribution to the Babylonian empire is tenuous at best

Smoke and mirrors.... The more I see of his stuff the more I become convinced that Alex Jones is a money grubbing scaremonger with an element of douchebaggery and a wholly vainglorious attitude.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

Saint Paul has a ceremonial thing every year where the soldiers of summer (the Vulcans) defeat the king of winter. It's mostly a carnival thing with ice castles and treasure huts and family games and shit, but they do have "secret" rituals and codes and meetins and shit. I suppose you COULD claim that the whole Vulcan thing was a NWO cult :-) (Except that the people in the group are mostly dedicated to getting wasted in bars and getting sued for sexual harassment by waitresses instead of ruling the world).
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Freak wrote:(Except that the people in the group are mostly dedicated to getting wasted in bars and getting sued for sexual harassment by waitresses instead of ruling the world).
This is a version of NWO that I could support!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
fizzle
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by fizzle »

Since I can't figure out where to begin to respond, I'll just compliment cobcob on his new picture. Loving the animation!
Confucius say: No soup for you!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I thought it was fitting