UFO Hunters come to the Ozarks

Urban exploration in Missouri
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Re: UFO Hunters come to the Ozarks

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Sertile wrote:Well, I don't normally pay a lot of attention to UFO stuff around here, but MO is supposed to be a regular hotspot of activity, if the internets are to be believed.

Going back to the Northview Lights, that highway patrolman the History Channel talked to seemed pretty convinced that the light was right over the highway, pretty close to his patrol car, and followed him for a while. I'm not saying he's telling the truth, or that he's not mistaken, but that sounds like more than a laser pointer could pull off.

In any case, I chalk 90% of this stuff up to spook lights
Missouri and the entire Midwest is filled with UFOs.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

Sertile wrote:Does anyone here watch UFO Hunters? I happened to catch a rerun the other day on the History Channel where they went to an undisclosed location (which they called "Site X") here in SWMO. They didn't say where it was supposed to be, but it looked like the Branson area when they showed it on a map.

Anyway, the whole episode was about "orbs" (which just looked like Spooklights to me) and featured an interview with Ted Phillips, who I think is the Moonshaft guy WR knows.

The whole episode's up on Youtube, but only the first part talks about MO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifx7vKoehFc

Has anybody else heard of this? Any idea where this "Site X" is supposed to be? The only place I know of that fits the bill is Joplin, but this is supposed to be someplace else, apparently.

Lampe, MO

Did it have a bunch of lakes that looked kind of like a dragon on a map?
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

gimpface wrote:Well, that Ted Phillips guy they talked to lives in Branson, but I'm not certain that the map they show is "Site X" or just his place. Having googled the guy, the only mention of "Site X" has been the UFO hunter's show. Mostly this guy talks about a UFO site in Missouri he calls "Marley Woods" (another pseudonym). So far, the internet tells me it's around Cape Girardeau, but I'd take that with a grain or three of salt. I'll look into it more tomorrow night (my work computer is blocking a lot of the sites I'm looking for).
It could be Windyville or Lampe.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Re: RE: UFO Hunters come to the Ozarks

Post by gimpface »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:It's about time.

They should swing by Windyville.

Not likely to happen.
Windyville? Everything you've heard about that place is false, and is the result of several fictional short stories that a resident wrote and leaked to the internet. For more information read Paranormal Missouri: Show Me Your Monsters, specifically the section entitled Windyville, a town cursed by the internet.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Re: RE: UFO Hunters come to the Ozarks

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

gimpface wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:It's about time.

They should swing by Windyville.

Not likely to happen.
Windyville? Everything you've heard about that place is false, and is the result of several fictional short stories that a resident wrote and leaked to the internet. For more information read Paranormal Missouri: Show Me Your Monsters, specifically the section entitled Windyville, a town cursed by the internet.
I'm pretty sure that your wrong.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

And I'm pretty sure you need a psych eval. At any rate, you should read that book, it's full of wild claims about ufos, bigfoot, etc without a shred of proof... It's right up your alley!
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

gimpface wrote:And I'm pretty sure you need a psych eval. At any rate, you should read that book, it's full of wild claims about ufos, bigfoot, etc without a shred of proof... It's right up your alley!
Are you trying to say that bigfoot isn't real?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

No he's saying you need to read that book.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

:runs off and grabs some popcorn.:
THE THREAD KILLER!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I think he also offered to shove the book "up your alley" I believe that may be code for "anus"
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Missouri and the entire Midwest is filled with UFOs.
While I believe in unidentified flying objects, I believe they are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, not aliens. I believe that these flying objects are aircraft developed by people who have determined (correctly) that the public doesn't need to know a fucking thing about what that particular flying object is.

Do you think UFO = alien?
cobcob wrote:I think he also offered to shove the book "up your alley" I believe that may be code for "anus"
He offered to shove the book anus?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

maybe he thinks the ufos are piloted by non-citizen inhabitants of the US...
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

Everybody loves a good anus shove!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I want some anus to shove, I need some anus to shove, I want some anus to shove me....
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Missouri and the entire Midwest is filled with UFOs.
While I believe in unidentified flying objects, I believe they are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, not aliens. I believe that these flying objects are aircraft developed by people who have determined (correctly) that the public doesn't need to know a fucking thing about what that particular flying object is.

Do you think UFO = alien?
cobcob wrote:I think he also offered to shove the book "up your alley" I believe that may be code for "anus"
He offered to shove the book anus?
Crazy drummer guy, I'm sorry, crazy drummer DUDE, I wanna get it right sense I'm sure you put a lot of thought into that name. Anyway , you seem to be on the low end of the evolution pole. Any idea why that is? Genes maybe? The water in St.Charles would be my first guess. Stop drinking your local tap water and see what happens. Peace Captain.