what made you happy today?

You can talk about anything here
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: what made you happy today?

Post by BROUSER »

My 8 yr old daughter has all A's except two B's in reading and language at the mid-quarter checkpoint.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: what made you happy today?

Post by SubLunar »

At wal-mart today I was in line behind a hot brunette with approximately size C's, maybe D's. She was wearing a low-cut shirt and every time she bent down to get items out of her cart, her bazongas were totally exposed and flopping around ever so gracefully. I had a clear line of site and it was like staring into the eyes of god. I felt like I owed her a couple bucks afterwords...
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Actual conversation I had with a young lady today that I dated and then got rid of after she began pulling some retarded shenanigans. It made me happy.

Her: Tell me you really don't miss me at all and I will leave you alone.

Me: I miss my dog Chin-chin that died when I was 8, but I'm not gonna see him again either.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

the fuck kind of name is "Chin-chin" for a dog? the irony that I used to eat at a chinese restaurant called Chin Chin makes me think that whoever named that dog has a twisted sense of humor...I miss that restaurant..

so was the the young lady who was flipping out on you for your off colored jokes?
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

redox wrote:so was the the young lady who was flipping out on you for your off colored jokes?
Was it the same girl? (Not sure what you're asking.) But if so, nope.

I need to slow down on the shitcanning women. My harem is starting to run low.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

White Rabbit wrote:I need to slow down on the shitcanning women. My harem is starting to run low.
Time to start trolling the mall and soccer fields?
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

cobcob wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:I need to slow down on the shitcanning women. My harem is starting to run low.
Time to start trolling the mall and soccer fields?
Get Willard's little black book. He's not using it any more.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
doggboystl
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by doggboystl »

What made me happy today is that my old 32 year old ass gets to take my young 15 year old daughter to her homecoming (she generaly hates her wonderful dad) in 1928 Mercedes. I get to drive a kick ass ride plus scare the shit out of some punk ass kid that looks at her (more than likely) as just a piece of ass. Most of us guys thought that way but she's a good girl and I get to mess with him. Hopefully my size and attitude scares the shit out of him and he doesn't even want to hold her hand. I know wishful thinking but like I saoid she is going to let me be around for it and I get to see her all dressed up and maybe scare her boyfriend. I get to see my baby girl go to homecoming freaking awesome!!!!!
HTW Show us your hole and we will exploit it
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

doggboystl wrote:What made me happy today is that my old 32 year old ass gets to take my young 15 year old daughter to her homecoming (she generaly hates her wonderful dad) in 1928 Mercedes. I get to drive a kick ass ride plus scare the shit out of some punk ass kid that looks at her (more than likely) as just a piece of ass. Most of us guys thought that way but she's a good girl and I get to mess with him. Hopefully my size and attitude scares the shit out of him and he doesn't even want to hold her hand. I know wishful thinking but like I saoid she is going to let me be around for it and I get to see her all dressed up and maybe scare her boyfriend. I get to see my baby girl go to homecoming freaking awesome!!!!!
Really want to scare him? Get one of your friends to call you while you're in the car with them and act like the friend says something to piss you off and start screaming and cursing at the guy on the phone. Like, really ham it up and come unglued.

Then hang up the phone and go back to being normal and nice. The kid will think you have a hair trigger and can go from 0 to Psycho in two seconds.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

White Rabbit wrote:Really want to scare him? Get one of your friends to call you while you're in the car with them and act like the friend says something to piss you off and start screaming and cursing at the guy on the phone. Like, really ham it up and come unglued.

Then hang up the phone and go back to being normal and nice. The kid will think you have a hair trigger and can go from 0 to Psycho in two seconds.
haha yeah go fucking Less Grossman on his ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4io9Ehi96Y
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

Been acing all tests and today = roadtrip.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

GlassCurtain wrote:haha yeah go fucking Less Grossman on his ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4io9Ehi96Y
fixed link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htUGsfEM ... re=related
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

GlassCurtain wrote:haha yeah go fucking Less Grossman on his ass.
totally misread this as "Go fucking Less Grossman in his ass"
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Not having to go to work is awesome!
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

I was grabbing breakfast at the drive through at McDonalds and the guy in the suburban in front of me paid for my breakfast. He had the cashier give me a card that said:

"Love's making a comeback"

www.thelovecomeback.com

The act of paying for my breakfast was totally cool. The act of trying to get me to join your church...not so much. Oh well, I think tomorrow I'll do the same thing and pay it forward...just with out the religious peddling.