Missouri Treasure

Urban exploration in Missouri
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Missouri Treasure

Post by cobcob »

gimpface wrote:You know, I'm familiar with that company, and they are idiots. I read in the paper what they were up to, but I don't think they actually know where the Murder Rocks are. I hate those fuckers for what they did to the ghost town of Melva.
We had nothing to do with Melva at all, I'm not working for a developer or contractor at all
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Missouri Treasure

Post by Nicotti »

cherry63376 wrote: also there is a bridge under water at kimberling city where route 13 crossed the white river. if the lake is down and the water calm you could see the bridge. they couldn't dismantle the bridge fast enough when the lake filled.
Yeah, if you want to see it most of the dive shops in Kimberling City give diving tours down to it. Supposedly someone put a bell on it, so that tourists can dive down and ring the bell. Also you can buy a 5x7 color photo they took of the old bridge and the new bridge together just before the water started to cover the old bridge from the Kimberling City chamber of commerce for like $5

The old bridge is to the west of the new one.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
ozarkian
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by ozarkian »

i actually went out to nurder rocks yesterday evening. its easy to find. its 1 mile down jj hwy on the right 60 ft or so off the road.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

ozarkian wrote:i actually went out to nurder rocks yesterday evening. its easy to find. its 1 mile down jj hwy on the right (if you are travelling south) 60 ft or so off the road.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
TimStone
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by TimStone »

Yes after all the filthy rich people need a new place to play golf. If there are such things as ghost, I can only hope they are haunting the shit out ofthose new houses sitting on top of Melva