Eaglesgate Subdivision.

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
skrizach
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Eaglesgate Subdivision.

Post by skrizach »

Eaglesgate subdivision. Brand New, getting close to being finished. Last summer I had a creepy experience out there. It was raining, and my friend and I were driving around in there. (We both are interesting in housing and architecture, so we just drive around and look at houses.) Anyway, we had pulled off where we normally do and parked the car to light up a bowl (no harm no foul). It starts slightly rainging, and so we roll up the windows. After about 5 minutes I start to hear a sound reminicscent of a flute. So I mention it to my friend, and he hears it too. So we're just kind of sitting there, listening to this random flute and it's pouring like hell otuside. Then all of a sudden I heard/felt something tapping the back right side of the Jeep, so I told him to "get the fuck out of here, man." As we drive off I felt a large slam on my passenger door. It was a pretty weird experience. I was just wondering if I could get some help from Williard or Kit. Any knowledge of previous haunt stories around there? Or what it used to be?
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: Eaglesgate Subdivision.

Post by Willard »

Where exactly is this subdivision (I'm not a fan of new construction therefore I don't keep up with it).
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Post by David Keetz »

not to sound like an @$$, but you prefaced your haunting story with "we stopped to light up a bowl"..............2+2=4
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

lol, glad someone else said it. Maybe whatever was in that bowl was stronger than you thought?
As for hauntings around there, I haven't heard about any. Ya never know though.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

WHERE IS THIS SUBDIVISION?!?!?!?
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
xtoq
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xtoq »

I'm not one to complain about pot smokers, deity knows, but weed does make you hear and see things. Then again, it also lowers your inhibitions, and theoretically clouds your normal thought pattern. Therefore, you could be more open toward a supernatural experience while high, but you're also more prone to hearing and seeing things then too. It is a mild hallucinogen.

Best to smoke after the haunting. That's when you'll need it more anyway. Besides, if you get high before the ghosts come around, they'll just fuck up your buzz.
There is absolutely no evidence to support the theory that life is serious.