Ritter Springs Park and Cave

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Ritter Springs Park and Cave

Post by junkman306 »

textbook charlie1 wrote:I hope the spot you are talking about has been fixed. Its been that way for to long. This cave is the home of an endangered species of bat. Its to bad spooks like yourself dont become extinct.
Damn it. I thought you had finally dissappeared. Weird ass.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
textbook charlie1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Ritter Springs Park and Cave

Post by textbook charlie1 »

2008 will be the year of tag. What could be better than the Correspondence of this? I hope to see and be seen more this year.
Its not much of a house, but we got one hell of a basement.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

textbook charlie1 wrote:2008 will be the year of tag. What could be better than the Correspondence of this? I hope to see and be seen more this year.
Here you go with that weirdo shit again. I still don't get what tag is. :roll:
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
textbook charlie1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

junkman306 wrote:
textbook charlie1 wrote:2008 will be the year of tag. What could be better than the Correspondence of this? I hope to see and be seen more this year.
Here you go with that weirdo shit again. I still don't get what tag is. :roll:

I also wish that 2008 will be the year that i can enlighten you with many things that relate to TAG. Do you realize that even though you may see what you think i can see, it is obvious to me that what we both see is not the same?
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Curor »

Your tone is so condescending that I can not even take your posts seriously.
Everyone else who lets me ride on their dinosaur calls me Carlos.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

junkman306 wrote:
textbook charlie1 wrote:2008 will be the year of tag.
I still don't get what tag is. :roll:
DUH!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

You do realize no self-respecting member would consider being a member of this website, right? If your friends find out you are posting on here, they will ostracize you.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

BROUSER wrote:
You do realize no self-respecting member would consider being a member of this website, right? If your friends find out you are posting on here, they will ostracize you.
And nail your grandma WITHOUT protection
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Nemophilist
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Nemophilist »

textbook charlie1 wrote:
Veruth wrote:I didn't. I found an entrance someone else made and used that. This was a while back and I hear it's been fixed, but I'd rather not go into any more detail until I can go myself and make sure it no longer exists.

I hope the spot you are talking about has been fixed. Its been that way for to long. This cave is the home of an endangered species of bat. Its to bad spooks like yourself dont become extinct.
The holier-than-thou attitude and attempts at being mysterious are preventing me from taking any of these posts seriously, but I will say unauthorized entry is not the same as destructive intent. If anyone here thought I had damaged any cave there would be hell to pay, and I would do the same to them.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

slow_walker wrote:
junkman306 wrote:
textbook charlie1 wrote:2008 will be the year of tag.
I still don't get what tag is. :roll:
DUH!

No no no, you know TAG!
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Ritter Springs Park and Cave

Post by BROUSER »

Don't take offense, Veruth. Grotto members and "serious" cavers all immediately assume that all human beings other than themselves enter caves with either the intent to destroy or the lack of knowledge to properly move about in the cave without destroying the entire ecosystem. That seems to be the main reason for joining a grotto: so you can evolve into a superhuman who can enter such spaces and have zero impact on a caves environment. And while I will admit they do a wonderful job of educating individuals concerning those issues, they seem to forget that there are other resources for attaining the knowledge necessary to go into a cave without wreaking havoc.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Ritter Springs Park and Cave

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:Don't take offense, Veruth. Grotto members and "serious" cavers all immediately assume that all human beings other than themselves enter caves with either the intent to destroy or the lack of knowledge to properly move about in the cave without destroying the entire ecosystem. That seems to be the main reason for joining a grotto: so you can evolve into a superhuman who can enter such spaces and have zero impact on a caves environment. And while I will admit they do a wonderful job of educating individuals concerning those issues, they seem to forget that there are other resources for attaining the knowledge necessary to go into a cave without wreaking havoc.
I thought the reason to join a grotto was so you could get into locked caves, without a pair of bolt cutters. :)
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
PCD_MAN
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by PCD_MAN »

Nicotti wrote:
slow_walker wrote:
junkman306 wrote: I still don't get what tag is. :roll:
DUH!

No no no, you know TAG!
Oh.. I thought it was THIS!
Ice Storm 2007 Survivor!
slow_walker

Post by slow_walker »

PCD_MAN wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
slow_walker wrote: DUH!

No no no, you know TAG!
Oh.. I thought it was THIS!
that's damn sure not it!
textbook charlie1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Very true, they are not open to all. laugh laugh.