Becoming undead wtf

You can talk about anything here
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Becoming undead wtf

Post by redox »

yeah...does anyone here take "anti-aging" supplements? I have been supplementing with a regime for just over 4 years now. I've done a lot of research on the topic of longevity and am pleased with the results I've seen. I'm 40, and definitely look and feel younger than I did years ago; freaky shit. I'm not pushing anything, just curious if any here are on the same page as me with this.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Re: Becoming undead wtf

Post by Chris »

Well, it must work, 'cause your almost twice my age and in you're in twice as good of shape as I am.
Jesta
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Jesta »

So what ya takin, i need something. Dont really give a shit about lookin younger (already look great) but i would love to have more energy :oops:
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Jesta wrote:So what ya takin, i need something. Dont really give a shit about lookin younger (already look great) but i would love to have more energy :oops:
No substitutes for good diet etc. For increased energy one needs to have a broad approach considering the long term. In part, I attribute my sustained energy level to 7 keto supplementation, R- Lipoic Acid , and L Carnitine. The DMAE and Carnosine don't hurt .
Machinist
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Becoming undead wtf

Post by Machinist »

Redox, where do you get that stuff?
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: RE: Becoming undead wtf

Post by redox »

Machinist wrote:Redox, where do you get that stuff?
Whole foods sells everything I listed in my last post (there are few others I take too) . You'd save money and get a high quality product by ordering from Advanced Orthomolecular Research or AOR. I alsotake a drug called Deprenyl that I order from Europe through LEF or IAAS. You'll of course want to read up on anything you plan on taking so you know just what it is that's going into your body.
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

I don't feel a day passed 26.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: Becoming undead wtf

Post by Willard »

Bacon and eggs, cheerios, glass of orange juice and coffee with milk and honey... that's my daily breakfast... gets me through to lunch... then something filling like a sandwich and water... and then a nice big dinner.

Of course I try to stay way from soda... that stuff will kill your energy no problem... and 30 minutes after having a soda I feel more hungry then I was before.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I try not to eat more sugar in a day than I can lift with one hand. For breakfast I have a two quarts of water and one quart of coffee. For lunch I have Cheetos, salmon, granola bar, yogurt, and cookies. For my evening meal, I eat whatever there is.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Got to be Coke in the morning with some Frosted mini wheats some kind of a sanwich for lunch and i usally skip dinner but someplace in there is probaly at least a 2 liter of coke and a can or 2 of V8
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead