So how much would I have to pay...

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

So how much would I have to pay...

Post by crazydrummerdude »

..to have a page/blog on this site?

..and don't say one billion dollars. Ha.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: So how much would I have to pay...

Post by White Rabbit »

Well... You wouldn't have to pay anything, but you'd might wanna wait until the new site is finished, since I'll be doing a completely new blog format.

But you wouldn't have to pay anything. I would, however, want somebody to meet us before they got a blog here, or at least meet some of the St. Louis guys.

The money doesn't matter, but I wouldn't want to give a blog to someone without knowing them. Because if they were a tagger or just someone who tears their way into places and then they documented it on a blog hosted here, that would come down on all of us.

(Not saying you that applies to you, by the way. Just explaining why we'd have to know them a little.)
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

love your pics, dude. i especially like the one of that big empty room with windows on either side and every inch of wall and ceiling space is peeling. neato.
"Now, get your hand back on your penis and resume jerking." -Fiti
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Isn't that an interior shot of your house cuda?

Too many layers of paint will do that...
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

White Rabbit wrote:Well... You wouldn't have to pay anything, but you'd might wanna wait until the new site is finished, since I'll be doing a completely new blog format.

But you wouldn't have to pay anything. I would, however, want somebody to meet us before they got a blog here, or at least meet some of the St. Louis guys.

The money doesn't matter, but I wouldn't want to give a blog to someone without knowing them. Because if they were a tagger or just someone who tears their way into places and then they documented it on a blog hosted here, that would come down on all of us.

(Not saying you that applies to you, by the way. Just explaining why we'd have to know them a little.)
Makes sense. Let's meet up sometime. I'll still pitch in like $20, ha.