memory_machine's blog - Lost Cave

Read about other UE sites/blogs/channels/etc. Announce your website updates here!
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

memory_machine's blog - Lost Cave

Post by memory_machine »

I decided that our exploration into one of St. Louis's lost caves was interesting enough for a post, even though it's well after the fact. Sorry for no specific information about it, but as many of our sites are it's a closely guarded secret. I also neglected to post any more pictures of White Rabbit's ass as he changed clothes after we got back to the surface, mainly because I don't want Hiccup to be mad at me!

www.undergroundozarks.com/blog/memorymachine
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: memory_machine

Post by redox »

Oi! You may want to lose that shot of the surface entrance m8, or not, I guess it's not that revealing. The water level was a lot lower in those shots than when I went in. Awesome pics btw. Nice shot of Giggles coming down the ladder :P
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

RE: memory_machine's blog - Lost Cave

Post by memory_machine »

I figured it wasn't really revealing since it's already known that the entrance is a hole in the ground. I think if that's all that is known, it's okay (imagine how many "holes in the ground by a street" there are in St. Louis. But I'll definately remove it if you guys really think I should.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Erm, yeah. I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but I think someone could figure it out from those street shots.
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

Thanks for posting this information/adventure, MM. It's pretty incredible to say the least. Yall are pretty ballsy.
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

Post by memory_machine »

K, I took off the up close photo. I left the first/far away one up because I don't think there's any information that one can get from it other than it's a dark street.