Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Carwash with upholstery cleaner?
View previous topic | View next topic  
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Locations: Missouri
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

I've heard that some carwashes have like an upholstery cleaner thing. Not sure if it's in the carwash part of the vaccuum area, but it'd squirt out soapy water and suck it back out.

Do we have one of those at any carwashes in Springfield?

Because I was sloshing around in a gigantic sanitary sewer tonight and my upholstery now has piss and shit in it. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

Don't know of any self serve places. Auto Magic has that service in detailing, but costs quite a bit. And you hate fucking jiffy lube. Rent a carpet cleaner with that attachment.
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

Yeah auto magic has it. I think they charge like $20 per seat. I have had the seats in my truck done a few times. Go to the one on south cambell. The one on battlefield sucks.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Locations: Karlin, MO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

What the HELL were you doing in the sanitary sewer?? That's outside our jurisdiction!
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

Why not drive to a car wash and hose your self off before you get in the car for a long time?
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

I have driven home in my underwear a few times after getting soaked in something nasty like diesel or betonite.
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

As have I just ended up in a swimming pool with clothes on.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

Sertile wrote:
What the HELL were you doing in the sanitary sewer?? That's outside our jurisdiction!

It was sort of a choice between going to jail big time or running down the poop tunnel. I chose the poop tunnel.

ShadowBearer wrote:
Why not drive to a car wash and hose your self off before you get in the car for a long time?

I didn't realize it was that bad when I got in, or I would've just driven home in my underwear. It wasn't even until I stopped to get gas and got back in that I realized it was in my seat now.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Locations: Have gun, will travel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

Oh man, I can't wait to hear about this one!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

I just rented a Rug Doctor. It was going to cost more to do the AutoMagic thing, and that was only a steam clean.

I shampooed the hell out of my upholstery, though, and it still smells in there. It's like the stinky car from Seinfeld.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

You have my sympathy. We got the Avalanche from hell that still smells like smoke and cheap cologne. I cleaned that too. I guess dose the hell out of it with Febreeze. Or Nozone, I think it's called. I guess I'm glad I declined the invitation to go with you.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

BROUSER wrote:
I guess I'm glad I declined the invitation to go with you.

Well, actually, I ended up in that situation only because I tried to do it alone. Not to mention, being in a poop sewer by yourself is probably a dumb thing to do anyway.
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

You're not the only one who has recently avoided the cops, so don't feel bad.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

what did you do?
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner? Reply with quote

I was driving around in a construction site. Luckly they were on the other side of a barrier and I high tailed it out of there.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2