Hissom Memorial Center

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by cobcob »

onainkyoto wrote:Alright dude well do yourself a favor and stop posting until you yourself have been out there. And by the way if you go to oldest posts first you can see a picture of what I'm talking about. Why would a trap door swing upward? And why are there pipes leading the section underneath? Kinda redundant isn't it?
I'm calling bullshit on your story until you cough up video evidence, 3 nude photos, $27.35 in freshly minted quarters, a 5000 word essay on the importance of the Oxford comma, and a stool sample.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by onainkyoto »

There we go. A picture for the blind. It isn't a trapdoor its a maintenance entrance.
Attachments
As you can see there are pipes and the door swings upward. Point proven.
As you can see there are pipes and the door swings upward. Point proven.
hissom_1.jpg (3.52 KiB) Viewed 22922 times
Last edited by onainkyoto on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by cobcob »

Your post proves nothing other than the fact that you've never seen a basement access 'trapdoor' before... They have nothing to do with "Traps"
Now, as I've previously stated:
I'm calling bullshit on your story until you cough up video evidence, 3 nude photos, $27.35 in freshly minted quarters, a 5000 word essay on the importance of the Oxford comma, 3 large broiled Yams, and a stool sample.
Last edited by cobcob on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

onainkyoto wrote:Alright dude well do yourself a favor and stop posting until you yourself have been out there. And by the way if you go to oldest posts first you can see a picture of what I'm talking about. Why would a trap door swing upward? And why are there pipes leading the section underneath? Kinda redundant isn't it?
Its not a trap door, its just a metal door on the ground, there are a few of them around the complex. People were misinformed, its just a utility door that allows access to a small pipe chase that runs to all the buildings. People say "trap door" because it sounds cool. This is how stupid rumors and urban legends get started. There is no mystical "trap door". I never even took pictures of the damn things cuz thats all they are, very small, flooded, utility tunnels.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

Well until some of you fifth graders actually decide to grow up some I'm going to prep for my next investigation. Since many of you are only here to brag about your lack of knowledge, I'm going to find a site that gets back to the basics of what ghost hunting is really about; the investigation and the evidence to support the paranormal.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Fuck-a-duck... This is an URBAN Exploration forum not some gay ass "Sit in the dark and whack off while taking photos and then shit ourselves because we see 'orbs' everywhere"

Besides, I don't believe you that you actually are "going to find a site that gets back to the basics of what ghost hunting is really about; the investigation and the evidence to support the paranormal.". More to the point I'm not going to believe that until you ough up video evidence, 3 nude photos, that sex tape of me and your mom, a 5000 word essay on the importance of the Oxford comma, 3 large broiled Yams, a pallet of Chef Boyardee ravioli (Andrew can get you an employee discount at Walmart) and a stool sample.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

Proves my point; bunch of fifth graders. Gain life experience then in 30 years lecture me. I'm out to find real people.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

onainkyoto wrote:Proves my point; bunch of fifth graders. Gain life experience then in 30 years lecture me. I'm out to find real people.
You keep saying that but you still stick around... Now fuckoff or cough up video evidence, 3 nude photos, that sex tape of me and your mom, a 5000 word essay on the importance of the Oxford comma, 6 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, 3 large broiled Yams, a pallet of Chef Boyardee ravioli (Andrew can get you an employee discount at Walmart) and a stool sample.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Here are some of my pics, enjoy. Now I want to see some pics, twisted nails, and your video. Sorry, I didnt get the fuzz, I was too busy worrying about going to jail and getting them off my ass.

The Morgue

psychosaw13
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by psychosaw13 »

I was with Fiend & 3 other explorers when the cops showed up. I was the one who spoted an unmarked security vehicle first & ran to tell the others that we had company. then shortly after the Sand springs cops showed up! & swarmed the joint .Look all we are trying to do is help people out with info & our experiences. People on here dont have to put anyone else down for sharing info. Our story is true! others might have a different experience.
OKCEXP
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by OKCEXP »

Seriously guys! Let it go it obviously happened! Get over it. We all are on here to share our stories. We can't fight one another. It is exciting to hear about what happens during an exploration and I guarantee all of you can agree with that. Don't be so childish about it. We are supposed to work together. To show the rest of the world what they are missing. Squabbling over meaningless events gets us nowhere.
Exploring the off limits of OKC
sandpig
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by sandpig »

Hello everyone. I am a new user but frequent reader of this thread in particular. I've never registered until now, but the dialogue has finally pulled me out of the darkness.

As a former sand springs police officer, I can tell you first hand what the procedure was when I was with them, almost 3 years ago now, and I am sure it hasn't changed.

I am a younger officer that grew up in the area, and as a high school kid, used to go to old abandoned buildings for fun, so when I was able to patrol the hissom area, I was intrigued. Being a cop, I know now how much could have gone wrong when I was younger. We used to get called out to hissom at least 5 times a week at various times of day and night. Now with the wide use of the internet and several great sites posting numerous accounts of ghosts and the such, the number has skyrocketed. We couldn't go to each call, but we tried to send at least one. However, if it was a boring night, we would all head on out. We have gotten out of our cars on more than one occasion, but come on. Out of the hundreds of times called out to hissom, only 1 time was it necessary for our attention. I will say, that there will always be a police presence in the area for deterring visitors, but the property is private, and you could be slapped with a fine.

I will also say that if you are caught, don't have a weapon of any kind or anything else on you that will get you in trouble, cause you will go to jail.

Also, going alone is great if you feel safe going alone. Realize you are putting yourself at risk when going alone to any location. But if your a big burly 26 year old guy, verses a tiny 16 year old girl, it's clear the right choice to make....

As for the trap doors, many older buildings have these, especially older hospitals. They are tunnels, but not tunnels that can be walked in. They carry vital lines throughout the building with easy access to valves and joints in case of an emergency. Electrical, water, gas, in some cases vacuums and oxygen.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Thank you for that clarification.
sandpig
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by sandpig »

No problem. I have seen your name around the forum, and over at abandonedok.com as well. You do good work, and I couldn't remain silent on this one. If anyone hasn't gone over to abandonedok.com yet, it is nicely presented with a lot of history which is why I like it..Plus the videos and photos are a great way to kill the day at work....
sandpig
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by sandpig »

oh yeah, about "infiltration expert".
over at abandonedok, I saw that you were able to get inside the Tulsa Club building? If so, it would take an expert. I am an ex police officer and couldn't find a way.