Hissom Memorial Center

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by cobcob »

SubLunar wrote:I've evaded police numerous times. Not that difficult or hard to believe...
I call bullshit since you don't have video evidence...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by SubLunar »

oh well. This place does seem interesting though. I'd have to check it out if I ever make it out that way.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

twisted_nails_of_faith13 wrote:Yes but I seriously doubt that they saw all you guysout there and just let you get away. No matter what you're next door to Rader which is game over either way. The simple fact is two things possibly happened: either you went out there and nothing at all happened or you didn't go out there and you're putting a story on it to seem like you had an amazing adventure. If you had actual footage like we do then I would believe. Better luck next time kid. And FYI to be an Infiltration Expert as you claim means you know how not to get caught. The title does not suit you. By the way we strolled through front gates. We didn't have to hide and still nothing happened. Your story, without video, is not plausible.

My idea of having an "amazing adventure" is going to your place of work (dont make me say where you're a stalker at, cuz I will) and "infiltrating" you ass with my foot. Then you can see what kind of "expert" I am. And dude, your just a few years older than me, dont call me kid. I'm not gonna fuckin shoot video or take pictures while I'm busy running between buildings trying not to get caught. The cops never saw me, the neighbors did, thats why they called. So when the cops spent a good 20 minutes looking for us with out any luck, they left. Your obviously inexperienced. And just because you didnt encounter any security doesnt mean I couldnt have. Hasty generalization...
twisted_nails_of_faith13
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by twisted_nails_of_faith13 »

Right now we are reviewing the tapes from the voice recorder and I can't help but laugh. We weren't there long enough to ascertain if there was paranormal phenomenon but I have to say even being with a group there is terrifying enough. Even with 5 people, all of different ages we each had hesitations about where to go and when. Even when we heard the coyotes in the distance it seemed like an enormous adventure. I have to say though it was a worthwhile trip. We plan to head back soon.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

I was with twisted_nails_of_faith13 at the time that we went out there. It isn't too hard to get in but as for the nighbors calling the cops I'm not sure if that is a proper story. We went out there and had no problems not being spotted. What probably happened was Rader called the cops out there. But didn't you say the cops never got out of the car looking for you? So if they didn't have plans to get out of their cars why did they even stay for so long? And if the cops were out there they probably thought it was some kids escaping from Rader and would have put out more of an effort to find them.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by cobcob »

LAME
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

And also the thing about there being a crematorium is crap. In the picture it's actually a kiln and the trapdoor is actually a way to get to the pipes underneath the building. By the time we got there it was flooded like a pipe had burst recently or heavy rain had flooded that part. Does anyone know exactly which building the morgue was in? We found the medical ward in one of them with tiled floors but I don't think we ever found it.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

onainkyoto wrote:By the time we got there it was flooded like a pipe had burst recently or heavy rain had flooded that part. Does anyone know exactly which building the morgue was in? We found the medical ward in one of them with tiled floors but I don't think we ever found it.
I'm calling bullshit on your story until you cough up video evidence and a stool sample.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

It's evident if you get far enough into the buildings. The same kind of grate is scattered all around. We found at least 2 in the walkways and one near the medical ward. They aren't trapdoors they're used for maintenance purposes.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

onainkyoto wrote:It's evident if you get far enough into the buildings. The same kind of grate is scattered all around. We found at least 2 in the walkways and one near the medical ward. They aren't trapdoors they're used for maintenance purposes.
I'm calling bullshit on your story until you cough up video evidence, 3 nude photos and a stool sample.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

Well all I can say is anyone posting on this site has to have been out there at least once and if you haven't seen what I'm talking then all your doing is posing. If you want to see what I'm talking about take a pansy trip during the daytime. I'm sure the 4 feet of water will still be there.
-onainkyoto
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

onainkyoto wrote:Well all I can say is anyone posting on this site has to have been out there at least once and if you haven't seen what I'm talking then all your doing is posing. If you want to see what I'm talking about take a pansy trip during the daytime. I'm sure the 4 feet of water will still be there.
I'm calling bullshit on your story until you cough up video evidence, 3 nude photos, $27.35 in freshly minted quarters and a stool sample.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Ok, I'm gonna clear up some confusion. Pardon, the cheapness, I spent a minute in Paint doing this. The morgue is a small room in the medical building (noted below in the center) The cop lives in the house in the upper right (note the other red square), and watch these fuckin electric gates to the south. If police do come, they will come in through that entrance. I'm trying to be helpful so people dont get caught, if you dont want my advice then get caught, I definately wont care. Strike that, I do care, because the more people who get caught, the tighter security will be. So dont mess it up for everyone else!
Attachments
GetMap.jpg
Last edited by Fiend on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Re: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I'm calling bullshit on everyone until they provide video evidence of their nude stool samples.

Guess what, dumbasses;
Sometimes cops come,
sometimes they don't.
Sometimes you run,
sometimes you sit and hide.
Sometimes cops sit and wait,
sometimes they drive by.

Holy fuck, it's not hard to believe.
onainkyoto
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by onainkyoto »

Alright dude well do yourself a favor and stop posting until you yourself have been out there. And by the way if you go to oldest posts first you can see a picture of what I'm talking about. Why would a trap door swing upward? And why are there pipes leading the section underneath? Kinda redundant isn't it?
-onainkyoto