Hissom Memorial Center

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
exploreok
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by exploreok »

wow i would LOVE to explore this any one up for a trip soon? PM me =)
exploreok
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by exploreok »

wow i would LOVE to explore this any one up for a trip soon? PM me =)
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

I've actualy been looking for an excuse to go explore that place. I've driven by it several times, but never gone in. PM sent your exploreok.
stayelusive
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by stayelusive »

Hello all, new to the forum, and I pretty much registered to ask this question.

Can anyone tell me where exactly the morgue is? My friends and I have been out twice (in the dark), and we still cant find the morgue. The first time we headed westward, saw a lot of office buildings and what looked like classrooms. We started out around the gym.

Tonight we went down the center again, explored the cafeteria, went north and northeast to the very edge, and then went southwest. We tend to go from hospital area to hospital area, they were all the same. A friend told us it was near the cafeteria, but we still didn't have any luck locating it.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Well, if you know where the buidling is that has the gym and pool, the building with the morgue is directly east of that building. And I wouldnt suggest going at night, way to risky, just go on a Saturday or Sunday morning, no one will see you and you will get to see a lot more stuff. But thats just my opinion.
sprtcrazy17
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by sprtcrazy17 »

I realize the last post was a few months ago.

Recently moved to tulsa, and heard of this place, got a few leads to it and found it. Went there at night with a few guys explored about 6 buildings. Came across that picture and decided it was time to leave.
Planning on going back sometime soon, I want to see the morge! and pool, gives me chills thinking about it.
Attachments
9231_1201073020811_1048139862_638361_3965610_n.jpg
Explore.
HavocPlus
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by HavocPlus »

I actually just got back from there not even 30 min ago. the place is very much active. It was a small group of us only 4, but we heard everything from children giggling, to loud bangs. Not to mention the sound of someone behind us. Also the sound of people whispering. Got some good pictures as well. It was a very creepy place, the sense of being watched and followed is almost constant. We plan on going again soon.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU GO HERE! There is now a police officer that lives on the property. And Sandsprings police randomly visit the property. The neighbors are very nosey and dont know how to mind their own business, so they WILL call the cops if they see anyone who doesnt belong in or by their little neighborhood.
twisted_nails_of_faith13
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by twisted_nails_of_faith13 »

I find it very odd that no one else has posted anything about Hissom Memorial Center since Halloween. As "popular" as it is, you'd think there would be more people searching online for info. A few friends and I went there the Oct. 31st at around 2:00am. It IS very easy to get into the place. No hopping of fences, since there is a place opened up right next to the gate on the west side of the property. We covered a lot of ground, although we didn't see the morgue. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist for there are pics posted on several websites. We just didn't get to it. It's said that if you climb onto the merry-go-rounds there that you'll be pushed by unseen forces. I jumped on, and I can assure you that it was just my weight pulling on unlevel ground, for it only went around halfway. Who knows? Maybe better luck next time. We went through the "pentagram room" but the powder had been swept away, and we walked through the pool area. The place has potential, so we'll be going back. I'd like to experience some paranormal activity there. We'll see what happens when we go back and visit the morgue.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

I've always gone at dusk and waited until it got dark. Go by yourself, the experience will be much more interesting, any old wuss can go with a group of friends. I've seen and heard stranges things at this place. I dont fully believe this place is "haunted", but there is a strange presence there, its so quite and calm out there, very creepy. The morgue is easy to miss, its inside a building in a small room, on the eastern part of the property. I wasnt about to go there on Halloween, the place is watched (and not by ghosts). I was once chased and hunted by three cop cars on that property, I got away, but they mean business. Oh, and no surprise, the property is going to be torn down sometime soon unless someone does something about it.
twisted_nails_of_faith13
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

The point of going out there as a group means that you can cover twice the ground in half the time, if your car breaks down then there is more than one vehicle that can get you home, if anyone else is out there who might be a danger then you have a safety net because there are other people who can cover you. It also means that you can get twice the footage, twice the photos, twice the EVP and what fun is it going by yourself when you can go with other people and have fun watching how scared they get all by themselves? And the fact that you were chased off by that many cops and got away sounds like a lot of cock and bull to me. If there were in fact that many cops as you say you would have been caught regardless if you were by yourself. To top it all of when we went out there, we didn't meet up with any cops or security so how is it that 6 people could sneak onto the property and stay for several hours without being noticed and you managed to get a whole horde of people to chase you out? It seems a little far fetched to suit me. And besides what's the fun in getting caught by yourself when later in jail you'll have someone to joke about it with?
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Haha, geez dude, I didnt mean to set you off, sorry. I'm well aware of the advantages of a group can bring. The reason why I encounterd cops (3 cop cars to be exact) was because that time I was with 5 other people. Which was a mistake. I know someone from that pesky neighborhood had to have seen us. Which means they called the cops bitching about "6 people are tresspassing into that place again", in which case the police would respond with 3 cars to hold all six of us to take us to jail. Standard police procedure, gotta have enough room to transport the perps (me and my friends) to jail. I never said anything about a "horde of people" coming after me. They never caught us because its a 37 building complex, we played cat and mouse and we had the upper hand. Those cops were too lazy to get out of their cars and search the buildings one by one. They were hoping to spot us, and they didnt, so they left. It is possible to evade cops... Ive done it before. And its just my opinion to go by yourself, you dont have to listen to me. It is just my experience that the "rush","thrill" and the fun kind of "fear", is greatly magnified when you are by yourself in some creepy place.
twisted_nails_of_faith13
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Yes but I seriously doubt that they saw all you guysout there and just let you get away. No matter what you're next door to Rader which is game over either way. The simple fact is two things possibly happened: either you went out there and nothing at all happened or you didn't go out there and you're putting a story on it to seem like you had an amazing adventure. If you had actual footage like we do then I would believe. Better luck next time kid. And FYI to be an Infiltration Expert as you claim means you know how not to get caught. The title does not suit you. By the way we strolled through front gates. We didn't have to hide and still nothing happened. Your story, without video, is not plausible.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by cobcob »

3 posts and starting shit already?? WTF is it with the newbies on here these days??
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

I've evaded police numerous times. Not that difficult or hard to believe...