Buffalo River Caves

Urban exploration in Arkansas
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Buffalo River Caves

Post by BROUSER »

Towards the end of when they lived there it was getting hard to pass the tests for the spring.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Re: RE: Buffalo River Caves

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

RB123 wrote:Ambrosian is this the cave you are referring to?
It looks kinda the same but it was a bit different I do believe. However, I would love to get directions and a location for this to check this out. I do alot of mapping and would love to not only map it but explore it. Pm me if you would.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

RE: Buffalo River Caves

Post by redox »

I have been in a few these Buffalo River caves. It's really cool to be able to get out of your canoe and explore a cave. One in particular stand out in my mind. It went back into the bluff I guess about 300'. I think it had 5 chambers connected by a narrow but passable fissure. The second to last chamber had a cleft in the wall with water trickling out. When I shined my flashlight in, I saw a pool reflecting a bunch of rather nice formations in a small chamber.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: Buffalo River Caves

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Redox I'd be interested in the locations that you are talking about. pm me.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??