Camp Scott Girl Scout Camp - Murders

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
campscottfreak
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Camp Scott Girl Scout Camp - Murders

Post by campscottfreak »

That is SO not true, I know for a fact that 4 people live on the property, yes there is a gate a chain and a padlock, but it's called a key, and I have one. One of the houses has like 8 dogs living on the property, they are show dogs, and an old man who drives a white ford lives there, with his teenage son. The other house which is a little ways down the road houses a couple who I stayed with, it's a one bedroom house. I'm not lying I have pictures! The people that live in the smaller house have friends who lived in the house before them. It's the truth, the old man who owns the place has trashed it out yes, but a there is a barn still standing, and some out-houses, and pool, and a mess-hall, I have pictures coming just as soon I can get my scanner working! Yes, most of the open land is used for cow grazing, but there are still some buildings standing, there are rocks in cirlces where girl scouts used to sit, and everything! If you don't believe me, just go knock on the door of the lady who owns the smaller house, her name is Suzy! She owns a dog that's a chow mix named mutly, and her husband lives with her!
Okie from Muskogee (not really but it works!)
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

cant wait for all the pics

thanks guys!!!
Kit wrote:I am old
Darklotus
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Darklotus »

Ok i was wrong about some things and i truly am srry, the houses ur talking about are in fact on the property that used to be part of the camp on what is still before the red gate.

Figured it out when u said suzy.
And u are right about most the other stuff too it is just sectioned diffrent than i realized i had been to less of the camp than I thought I had.

JT,s grandson Jesse let me in today. There was more than i knew i had only seen part of it u have to "break some brush" to see the rest of it, so i am truly srry i was in fact wrong... Srry all lots there to see for the adventurist.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: RE: Camp Scott Girl Scout Camp - Murders

Post by Kit »

Kit wrote:cant wait for all the pics

thanks guys!!!
Kit wrote:I am old
campscottfreak
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by campscottfreak »

I'm reading the book "Someone cry for the children" it's sad, I'm on chapter 2, I just couldn't put it down last night until I was in tears. Then, my boyfriend took it away from me, and made me promise not to read it at night! The whole time I was reading it, I was just thinking, o-my-gosh, this SO could have been prevented. And it probably could have been, and if I were the other girl that was supposed to be in the Kiowa Unit, and wasn't. I would still be feeling guilty! Anyway, I'm gonna go, the pictures will be here within the first month of summer,(May 23ish) :D because that's when I get to go back up there and take more pictures!
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

I'm on about chapter 13 right now and it is sad. I almost threw up because of what he did, it was so sickening. There are some boring parts though. Once you get a few more chapters in it, it'll be fine to read at night. I read those first few chapters at night also before I went to sleep... a few hours later.
xxdead_soulx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xxdead_soulx »

yeah as my girlfriend said, my mother lives on the actual camp ground and i have unlimited acess to the site. when ever, where ever, how ever i can get in, get around and get almost all the info one might need to learn as much as possable. yes we will get you pictures and if i can figure out how even video footage of the camp.

but i must run, feel free to im me or even e-mail me about camp scott!
fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything you stand for, dont belong, dont exist, dont give a shit, dont ever judge me.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Camp Scott Girl Scout Camp - Murders

Post by White Rabbit »

xxdead_soulx wrote:yeah as my girlfriend said, my mother lives on the actual camp ground and i have unlimited acess to the site. when ever, where ever, how ever i can get in, get around and get almost all the info one might need to learn as much as possable. yes we will get you pictures and if i can figure out how even video footage of the camp.

but i must run, feel free to im me or even e-mail me about camp scott!
Dude, if you could get me inside that place to take some pictures, I would totally drive out there to see it so I could put on the site. I know there's about a bazillion people that would love it if we could do that.
xxdead_soulx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xxdead_soulx »

i see no problem in that besides the owner but if its you and just you for a one, small time then the other person who lives there shouldn't complain to the owner. i just need to make some plans with the g/f and my parents... but i think there will no doubt be a way to get you in. plus i want to meet you and my g/f might also.

i'll keep you posted on you getting into camp scott.
fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything you stand for, dont belong, dont exist, dont give a shit, dont ever judge me.
xxdead_soulx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xxdead_soulx »

well hey im still waiting for a call from my mom to kinda
make plans for the picture session. but i feel like it will take a while.
campscottfreak
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by campscottfreak »

Okay, I'm in the middle of chapter 7 in the book, and so far the worst chapter is when it goes into FULL detail of Hart raping those pregnant women. So, far all the evidence that they have given and said have all pointed to Hart it all has to do with the DNA matching up, and God I sure hope it does. I'm just hoping they will catch him soon because I'm getting bored with this. I know for a fact that my momma would have turned me in LONG ago, and what about the note that one of the OSBI agent found when he went to her house about Sonny fishing?! Man, this book needs to be over soon, I read every chance I get, and I read pretty fast but dang, it's long in detail! :roll:
Last edited by campscottfreak on Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

It is, I usually finish books in a couple days *giving that I actually have time* But I've been reading for about 2 and a half weeks and am finally on chapter 16. They do have a lot of interesting medicine man stuff explained though. That book is making me want to go to a pow wow again!
campscottfreak
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by campscottfreak »

I wonder if all that medicine man stuff is real? Or if it did exsisted, does it still? Did it really work, or was it all just a myth? B/c it has you thinking that it really is true, and does work, b/c it's taken SO many people, and so much time to still be looking for this one man. I think so far,(I'm on chp 9) that Hart was the only one to commit the crime. It is kind of suspicios (sp) that there were strange men hanging out in a car near the camp ground then after the murders, they all like fled to California (I got all that info. off a web site, I'll fine it and post it!) But I still think Hart acted alone!
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Many Indians still believe strongly in Medicine, and it's still practiced. For me, it's hard for me to believe the medicine was at work, but what they used it for during this, almost seems to be true. Such as Hart deflecting the bad off of him, almost hiding behind a viel of good to his people. And when you get to about chapter 15/16 there's more medicine used in the courtroom.
Crazy how so many people testified that they commited the murders though!
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

There is an evil part of the medicine. This is where the skinwalker stuff comes in... Hard to find info on them, but that's what I'm told wanders around Wanoka Lodge... though it's safe to say that the skinwalker of Wanoka Lodge (not related to Camp Scott) is bound again and isn't free to roam at this time. I will say that everyone needs to go to St. Mary's Catholic Cemetary sometime and go over to the tree that is covered in vines... it's an energy portal... until last year, the Skinwalker had been bound to it. Maple Park Cemetary has two portals that I've been told about. I know where one is, but I'm not sure where the other one is located.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude