Any electronica music fans out there? Wushu Wednesdays

You can talk about anything here
Shaw
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Any electronica music fans out there? Wushu Wednesdays

Post by Shaw »

Hey all, I'm new here, but I wanted to let all of you know about a bi-weekly electronica, trance, techno, whatever you want to call it night that's going to be starting this week at Club Intensity called Wushu Wednesdays courtesy of Sssence Entertainment. We used to do the Lomein Tuesdays out at Billiards. It's going to be on every other Wednesday starting on the 23rd. I have a feeling there are probably a few of you here that like this stuff so I figured I'd post something. Anyways, here are some details for anyone interested...

heres the opening night lineup:::

all sssence djs all night long for your aural pleasure

Xkwizit

Shagee

eZe

ENCE

Richie Relax

this will be a spectacular kickoff to a new era.

some things change, some things stay the same...

still only $3

18+ 21 to drink (valid ID)

8pm-1:30am

Oh, and if anyone is wondering about the "dress code" out there we've gotten it somewhat relaxed. The only things they wont allow are hats, t-shirts with large print, cutoff shorts, athletic wear, and trashed tennis shoes. I know having a dress code sucks period, but it's really not too bad now.

If anyone has any other questions feel free to PM me.

Shaw

richierelax
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by richierelax »

Salutations.
Anyone that is a member of this forum is welcome to come out tomorrow. Just say you were invited by "SHAW" and you (and guests) are in for free.
Thanks and looking forward to seeing some of you guys out.
Respect
RichieRelax
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey Shaw, sorry I wasn't able to make it. I definitely plan on coming sometime though to check it out.

How'd it go?
Shaw
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Shaw »

It was a good time. Don't worry bout not making it out for the first one. There's plenty more to come. It is a bi-weekly though but on the wednesdays that we're not doing it it's still going to be an electronica night. I'm not sure if it will be 18+ like wushu, but as soon as I know I'll post it on here.
James the Red
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by James the Red »

so when are you going to give me some of that music to host from my site shaw old buddy???
just another fly on the wall of life

Shaw
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Shaw »

whenever you want to host a full mix I guess... ;) 60-100 megs a piece....