Underground Ozarks Forum Gallery Forum Blog
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Springfield Underground
View previous topic | View next topic  
RV driver
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Springfield Underground Reply with quote

Sertile wrote:
Really? While both malls predate my existence and I cannot personally attest to this, I've always heard that the NT Mall was older.

BTW, anyone remember the "old" Battlefield Mall, back before the big remodelling? It was way more 70's, and instead of crappy kiosks it had these big elaborate gardens and skylights in the middle of the aisles. It was way nicer, IMO.

Battlefield Mall predates NT Mall by...let's see...about 7 years. Battlefield was built in 1970. NT in about '77 or so.

I remember the "old" Battlefield Mall. It was just the part that faces Glenstone. There was a big fountain right in front of Penney's, and there were skylights and big planters with benches. It's lost a lot of its ambience since then...
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Locations: TAG
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Springfield Underground Reply with quote

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/video/shot-of-flying-over-trucks-at-docking-station-at-stock-video-footage/555806857

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2