Historic Bridges of Arkansas

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Ford Prefect
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Historic Bridges of Arkansas

Post by Ford Prefect »

Tonight @ 7:00p.m., AETN will air a program about historic Bridges of Arkansas.
For program listings go to www.AETN.org.
RyanB.
"Go where you think you want to go, do everything you were sent here for. Fire will and you hear that call, touch your hand to the wall at night." I'm a dork, and if you are a dork too, you just read some of my shit, don't get me wrong though!
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Historic Bridges of Arkansas

Post by bugo »

I taped the show if anybody didn't catch it the first time. The documentary was decent, but I would have liked to have seen more bridges featured.

There's also a good shot of downtown Mena if anybody wants to know what the shithole I live in looks like (it looks a lot nicer than it is).
Ford Prefect
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Historic Bridges of Arkansas

Post by Ford Prefect »

Mena looked like a fine town, as did its two bridges. My only complaint is that I wish they would have thought more about rail road bridges. To me, they seem to have more character that vehicular and other types of bridges. Other than that, it was good.
RyanB.
"Go where you think you want to go, do everything you were sent here for. Fire will and you hear that call, touch your hand to the wall at night." I'm a dork, and if you are a dork too, you just read some of my shit, don't get me wrong though!