any tunnels under/near Tulsa University?

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
mechfreak57
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

any tunnels under/near Tulsa University?

Post by mechfreak57 »

the university was built in the 1800s so i figure theres got to be SOMETHING down there!!
The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other sorry bastard die for his.
-Gen. Patton
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: any tunnels under/near Tulsa University?

Post by White Rabbit »

I can't say for sure without having actually heard, but just about any decent-sized university with dorms has tunnels underneath it. I'd say there's almost no doubt Tulsa University has steam tunnels.
mechfreak57
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: any tunnels under/near Tulsa University?

Post by mechfreak57 »

White Rabbit wrote:I can't say for sure without having actually heard, but just about any decent-sized university with dorms has tunnels underneath it. I'd say there's almost no doubt Tulsa University has steam tunnels.

cool ill be up there next week and both my parents graduated from there, so ill let y'all know if i find some!
The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other sorry bastard die for his.
-Gen. Patton
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: any tunnels under/near Tulsa University?

Post by whipping_post »

I want to say there are but the only way to know is to track down someone in Tulsa at the University that can tell you for certain. I'm sure OU has some as well but I wouldn't do anything there (or at any university) right now thanks to the dumbass that blew himself up outside of Memorial Stadium about a month back. More security equals more problems.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.