Underground Ozarks Forum Gallery Forum Blog
Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Off Topic: Looking for a Software
View previous topic | View next topic  
polishevergreen
0-99 Poster
Member for: 4 years, 1 month0-99 Poster

Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Off Topic: Looking for a Software Reply with quote

Good day to all, I would love to hear your recommendations on this. Though there are many ways to track employee's training, the most efficient way by far is through the use of digital training materials. I am currently looking for an efficient provider of employee training management software that will assist our management to better focus on the workforce, providing efficient training, and increase employee's productivity. I wonder if you guys have an idea as to where I can get this kind of software.
Vegetarian
0-99 Poster
Member for: 5 months, 22 days0-99 Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: RE: Off Topic: Looking for a Software Reply with quote

You should be looking for a training solution that meets both performance needs and compliance. It could be an employee training software that could help you with monitoring employees performance easily. However, you should be identifying and analyzing first your training needs before considering a software. There are numerous online.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Off Topic: Looking for a Software Reply with quote

uh oh..cull this taint asap and ban
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Locations: St. Louis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Off Topic: Looking for a Software Reply with quote

I think the software is ManLove 2013. You don't want to use the 2017 version because it has a lot of changes that remove the immersive, interactive experience.

With ManLove 2013, it's like you right there up in the thick of it. You can almost smell the testosterone.

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1